Mistresss Ashe and the Spiders Web

(Hello everyone. I hope you all are doing well. Sorry to those who have been enjoy this story. I know it's been a while since I added a new part. Well wait no longer this will be the next and final part of Ashe X male reader. My plan is take this this story and put into a couple different parts between a few other Overwatch ladies x reader. To sum it all up Ashe x male reader will end but in a way continue on in another x reader fan fic. Things will make more sense once you reach the end of the story. I hope. And if you have a question about when the next Overwatch fan fic will be to continue the story with another Overwatch lady. I do not have the answer. I'm sorry I'll figure it out as I go along and post when I can. In the mean time though I thought about doing an Apex Legend x reader fan fic in the middle that I hope you guys will enjoy if I even figure that out fully Thank you for reading and enjoy the the final chapter,
Mistress Ashe and the Spiders Web.

WARNING THIS FINAL CHAPTER WILL
CONTAIN SEXUAL CONTENT

It was late by the time you got back to Ashe's place, where she was staying at in the city. In the process on walking you message Tracer, letting her know you wouldn't be home that night. That you need more time to clear your head. But will be back tomorrow morning. If you weren't then send a search party. She said. "Ok Love!" "But please let me know if you need something." You then replied. "I will Lena." " Please don't worry to much." You walk into her hotel room and Ashe instantly guides into her bedroom. You sit on the bed and she takes your crutches and sits it next to the dresser. "Sorry to say Ashe but I can't really be much of a top with my leg being shot and all." She let out a giggle. "Don't worry about it Gunman." "I'm sure you remember I'm way more of a top and Like you said yourself back on that ledge." She gets close to your ear and whispers. "I'm a kinky a bitch." Then licks the side of your face. She pushes you down on the bed. And ties your arms to the bed post. "Easy girl." "I ain't no play thing, Sugar." Saying sugar in a smart ass tone. She grabs your leg that she shot. You let out a deep grunt of pain. When you open your mouth she stick her tongue in your mouth. Dominating yours. You try to resist and take back control. But you are no match for her tongue. Once she knows you lost that battle. She stops and goes back to whispering in your ear. "Don't go to far away Sugar Pie." "Not like you can anyways." She gets up and starts walking toward the bathroom. As she walks she takes some clothes with her. You think to yourself.

Your thoughts:

Them clothes are shiny. Almost Crome like..... No more like metallic black.

Once the bathroom door shuts. You grab the ropes and feel how week they are.

"Hm she may be strong with her tongue but these ropes are sure as fuck arnt." "Way weaker then the ones I broke back in the day when I was captured."

You raise your head up trying to look in her bag that's sitting on a chair that's lower then the bed.

"Let me see here." "A whip, hand cuffs? She should have use those instead of this rope." "If she wanted to keep me down that is." "Hm that better not be a strap on, other wise I am busting out of these ropes."

You hear something that's sounds like a zipper. You hear it twice.

"Boots I'm guessing."

The bathroom door then get thrown up.

Before you fully turn your head toward the bathroom. You hear the sounds of heals clacking on the hard wood floor as she walks out. The last thought that entered your head was two words.

"Kinky Bitch."

"So what do you think Gunman?" First thing you noticed was her lips. Glossy red lips. Almost as shiny as her black latex outfit. Long latex opera gloves, crotch high latex heal boots, black leather pants, black leather corset with deadlock logo as the buttons down the front. And to top it off a black latex choker.
"Lost for words?" "I can't blame you." You stay quiet, while trying to hide your red face. Although you didn't succeed considering you are tied down. Not really anywhere to hide.
"Oh not so talkative now, are you?" Sinister grin comes across her face. "Why don't you look into my eyes Sugar?" You close your eyes. "Well while you have those closed." She grabs the hand cuffs to make sure you don't move. *click* *click* you look up at your hands. "Hm shiiitt."