Meeting Ashe

Mercy is the first one to get off the ship and flys as fast as she can into the station to check on the wounded deputie. "I'll see you after the mission Love." Tracer blinks off to her position. Everyone gets to position, except For McCree and you. "Hey rookie you see that ledge?" "Yeah Jesse." "Ok there is a tunnel behind that bush, that'll lead up there. You look up at the high ledge." "I think I'll just use my grappling hook." "What ever works. I'm going to go get in position. Keep more of an eye on Tracer and Mercy when she exits the station to get up to Tracer." "Understood." Once you grapple up to the ledge, you take your sniper rifle off your back and put it on a rifle. stand. You sit there with your legs crisscrossed, playing solitaire, Waiting for the gang to arrive. You look down at Tracer and Mercy. They're giggling and looking at what seems to be old photos. It puts smile on your face to see people that mean alot to you be happy. Makes you miss your family back an Indiana. You think about the old days with your family. But since you became a gun for hire and now working for Overwatch it's best to keep them safe by seeing them only around the holidays like Christmas and sometimes Easter. You shake your head and turn your back to the card game. Right before you Put a card down, you hear a noise out in the distance. "Hm that sounds like motorcycles." You grab the binoculars that you took from the ship. "Let me see if I'm right." Sure enough 26 Deadlock Rebels on motorcycles, making their way down the road. You turn your ear piece on. "Jesse we got company!" "Copy that Rookie." "Alright guys get ready!" McCree says over the coms. Now everyone is fully in position and prepares to take on the gang. You set up to take your first shot. "Rookie open fire, once you see em insight!" "Will do" The sound gets closer and closer. You slow down your breathing. The sound of 26 motorcycles get closer. inhale, hold it for 6 seconds then exhale. They're about to come around the corner. Inhale for 6 seconds, exhale. You see the first 3 come around the corner none of the them look like your old friends. You dont hesitate one shot down the middle of the 3. Right through the heart launches him off of his bike. You put another in the chamber. Another one straight through the heart of the gang member on the left side of what use to be 3, now just 1. Put another in the chamber. But before you could shoot the third biker. He was already shot down, by the wounded deputie. "Good shooting Rookie, but there is still more to come." "Those were just the scouts." "Theyll be coming at us hard, be ready." "Roger" You start to slow down your breathing again. Inhale for 6 seconds, exhale. You hear the 23 motorcycles getting ready to come around the corner. Inhale for 6 second, exhale. They come charging around the corner, open firing on the police station. Again you didnt see any old friends. Jesse yells over the coms. "Return fire!" You dont hesitate. fourth round goes right into one of the bikers head. Tracer and Mercy Peaks their heads over the side of the roof and starts returning fire. Tracer was able to pick off one more gang member off the bike. Before they all got off and scattered for cover. You say to your self. "Alright 5 down 21 to go?" you question yourself. You look around and only see 25 bikes on the road. "Hm I thought I saw 26." "I guess I miss counted" You dont realize the fact that there is a motorcycle park underneath the ledge you're laying down on, by the tunnel hidden by the bush. The tunnel is echoing with the sound of heals walking towards the top. But your are to busy sniping the Deadlock Rebels to notice. Between you, Mercy, Tracer, McCree and the officers. You were able to drop 5 others. The fifth gang menbers gets shot through the heart by you. "Just 15 more to go keep it up, Rookie!" "Roger that." Jesse yells for Mercy on the roof. "Mercy we need you one of the deputies is hit!" "On my way!" Tracer try to stay down, I have to go help one of the deputies! "Yes Mam." "Rookie cover Mercy, shes coming down from the roof." "You got it" Mercy glides down to the bottom. One of the gang members tried to take a shot at Mercy but was no match for your sniping skill. Immediately gets shot down and another round goes into the chamber. 14 left, were almost done. you say to yourself. You dont notice a figure walking up behind you. The figure starts walking towards you, slowly. You see a gang making his way up the ladder of the police station. You know hes going to try to sneak up on Tracer. You go to line up your shot as hes climbing up. You sense someone or something behind you. But before you react, theres something that feels like cold metal on your neck. Theres an evil laugh. You slowly take your hands off the sniper rifle. Then the figure speaks. "Thats a good boy." A woman with a southern accent. You look down to see the gang member reaching the top where Tracer is at. The woman speaks again. "So your the guy causing my men trouble." "I got to admit you're one hell of a shot." You stay quiet. "What's wrong not much of a talker?" Still silent. "In that case, I take it you don't have any last words then?" You look down the scope and mumble.
"just 4." The woman Cox her head to the right. "I fucking hate cops." You grab the sniper rifle and was able to shoot the gang member just in time. You risk your own to save Tracer. Ashe moves her rifle, to shoot you in the leg. "Aahh!"You shout in pain. You move your hands away from the rifle. "Even with a gun to your neck." "You still pulled off a head shot." "I'm impressed and that saying alot if I'm impressed." But was it worth a shot in the leg, to kill one of my men? You dont say a word. "It's not nice to remain silent while being smoken to." You feel the barrel of the gun being pushed down on your neck. "Now be a good boy and Turn around!" "I want to see your face!" You turn around just find out that you are face to face with not just any gang member. It was the Ashe, Leader of the Deadlock Rebels. You're shocked to see such beauty and such evil. Her eyes are red like blood. "Those eyes are so hypnotic." You quietly say to yourself. Ashe Cox her head back up straight and looks directly into your eyes. You try to keep a straight face but having a difficult time. You're bit worried and you think. "Did she hear what I whispered?" It seems like she heard what you were thinking as well. Her frown started to disappear and in its place her shiny red lip turned into evil grin. Her eyes starts to look deeper into yours. You dont even hear the gun fire in the back round anymore. All your focus is on her. She takes one step closer to you, she moves her gun and hovers it over your heart. "You're going to be a good gunman and not struggle right?" You keep your hands up high and nod your head up and down. "Good, now you might feel a slight pinch." She puts the sole part of her heals against your throat, starting to put pressure down. You start to struggle a little bit. But you're still getting lost in her eyes and of course the fact she just rested the barrel of her gun against your heart stopped you a bit. "Ah ah dont struggle. It makes me trigger happy. You put your arms down and stop struggling. You know, you ain't getting out of this one. Her grin gets even bigger, the more pressure she puts down on your throat. You start to cough. "Sshh sshh ssssshhh sleep."