Well Then

Y/n's P.o.v.

I groan as I put the last book I had back on the shelf. My eyelids growing heavy with beckoning sleep. I yawn and pat my cheek quickly. No! I needed to stay awake. I feel that I'm very close into cracking on why I've been alive for almost three centuries. I mean I look like I'm twenty one. Which is good because then I can get alcohol easily. I had a few powers. Not many. But I'm not sure that if I did, that I'd want to find out. I don't know what caused me to live this long. That's what bothers me. I peek out the window to see it's mid day. "So that's why I'm so sleepy" I croak almost. My throat is dry. Hmm. I get up and head to the kitchen to make some tea. Maybe some herbal tea will help. I start making the tea when I hear a sudden knock on my door. I sigh and stop what I'm doing to answer the door. "Oh hello Crowley" I greet the Serpent of Eden. He gives me a crooked smile as I step aside for him to come in. "I brought the books you asked for." He says dropping a heavy bag on my sofa. "You remind me of a friend of mine" he says skimming my books I already own. I raise a brow "you have a friend? I didn't know demons had friends" I say as I go back to making my tea. I had known Crowley for about two hundred and fifty years. He was a good friend of mine. So he knows I was teasing him. "Well I have you don't I?" He asks. "Yes. Oh! How are the plants?" I ask as I pour us both a cup of tea. "They still seem to be frightened of me. They seem to do better with the threat of if they aren't good you won't visit them or love them anymore." He says as I hand him his cup of tea. "Well then. I guess that answers my question" I chuckle as I sip my tea. "Hey!" He says suddenly. I nearly spill my tea on myself. "Y-yes!?" I ask regaining my cool. "How would you like to meet my other friend?" He asks softly. I nod. "Okay well come on" he says downing the rest of his tea. I quickly drink the rest of mine as well and we sit them down on the counter. He grabs my wrist and leads me to the Bentley. Then he stop and raises a brow at me. "Yes?" "So this may seem very odd because no one has ever done it but me... Do you want to drive the Bentley?" I shrug and nod. "Okay" he says motioning me to follow him to the driver side. He opens the door for me and I slide in. He then turns into his snake form. I chuckle. "You want to ride around my neck?" I ask picking him up gently. He nods in response. He moves his self around my neck and I shut the door and start the Bentley. I drive safely as he gives me directions to where is friend lives. I pull up to a bookshop. I raise a brow. He nods and I shut off the Bentley and get out. Locking the doors then proceeding towards the bookshop. I felt a weird feeling in my chest. It was warm and fuzzy. I smiled at it and walked in.

Aziraphale's P.o.v.

I hear the bell chime. I look up from the book I was reading and see a pretty girl with a snake... I squint a bit. It's Crowley she has around her neck. I stand up gingerly and mark my book. "Hello how may I help you Miss?" I ask softly. "Aziraphale!" Crowley exclaims from around her neck. Luckily there was no one else in the store. "This is the girl I've been telling you about for two hundred and fifty years!" He says slithering on to my desk and transforming back to his human body. She giggles at his actions and look back at her. Her giggle was enchanting. I mentally slap myself. I had just met this girl. Plus I shouldn't be feeling this warm fuzzy feeling in my chest. She turns to me with bright eyes. "Crowley said you were his friend. But I didn't know a demon could be friends with an angel" she says as if she'd said it her whole life. Crowley stiffens. "H-how'd you know he was an Angel?" He asks. She looks at him confused. "The same way I know you're a demon... You have this feeling about you. Like a... Well I don't know how to explain it." She says sounding a bit sheepishly. "You're fine Dear" I tell her softly. Then I hear a high pitched beeping. She quickly looks at her watch. A look of panic crosses her face. "W-well I have to go!" She says turning to Crowley. "Mind if I take the Bentley to go to this appointment?" She asks softly. He shakes his head and motions for her to go. She smiles and gives him a quick hug then turns to me. "It was nice to meet you and I hope to see you again." She says smiling and leaving. Once she's out the the door and I see her drive off in the Bentley I turn to Crowley. "First off, you let her drive the Bentley?!? Second, why is she so calm?" "I don't know why she's so calm. Maybe because she has seen a lot. All she's trying to find out is why she's been alive for three centuries. Oh and I let her take the Bentley because it likes her. So I thought maybe I'd let her drive it" he says waving his hand dismissively. I sigh and sit back down. I open my book and start reading again. But all I can think about is her.