Ya Cheeky Bastard

Y/n's p.o.v.

I wipe my mouth softly and glance down at Crowley who is coiled in my lap watching me. I look back up at Aziraphale. I lean in slightly and smirk. "Hey Zira?" "Yes my dear?" "Doesn't fried snake sound good right about now?" I smirk slightly more. He catches on quickly. "Why yes it does" then I feel Crowley spring up and hit his head on the table. The next thing o know his face is in between my legs. I blush. Zira looks under the table and says calmly. "Oh dear boy I didn't expect to see you here" Crowley turns his head which makes me clench my thighs and kick him in reflex. He is sent flying backward into Zira's legs which causes them to topple over and Crowley land on top of Zira. Crowley chuckles nervously and scrambles to get up. I look around and see people staring at us. I clear my throat as Crowley is helping his friend up. They both look at me then look around. I wave the waiter over. "Check please" I say and they nod and quickly rush off. I glare at Crowley. "You're in for it when we get in the Bentley" I growl at him. His face flushed of all color and he gulps. Aziraphale looks at him then me then him again. "Well this will be interesting" he says straightening his coat. The waiter bring the check but Crowley snatches it and pays. We all three walk out and get into the front seat of the Bentley. I sit in the middle so I can get to Crowley with out reaching across Zira. He sits there nervously. "Start the car" I say coldly. He does as he is told then starts driving. Just like every other time I've done this to him. "Now mind telling me what you were doing there?" I ask. He stares straight ahead. Not driving recklessly. Zira glances over in shock. "Well i-i wanted t-to se-see if you t-t-two hit it o-off" he says stammering. I growl low in my throat. I see Crowley flinch like I just smacked him. I soften a bit after seeing that. I sigh and uncross my arms and look at my lap. "I'm sorry" I whisper. Crowley glances at me. "For what?" He asks a bit concerned. "I've been alone for so long that I forgot what it's like to have someone who cares for you that much. I mean the last time I scowled you was in the eighties. You were being dumb." I tell him. He sighs. Aziraphale watches us. Crowley stops at a red light and turns towards me. Pulling close to him. I hug him back. "I understand" is all he says before he legs go and the light turns green. We drive the rest of the way to my flat in silence. Once we get there Zira steps out and holds out his hand for me. "No need to wait up dear boy" he says then closes the Bentley doors. He walks me up to my flat and I unlock the doors. "Would you like to come in?" I ask as I open the door. He nods and walks in after me and shuts the door. "Sorry for the mess" I move some papers off the couch and desk to sit them on the counter with the tea cups that Crowley and I drank from. I move them to the sink. I watch as Zira skims through my books. "Your collection is very vast my dear" I nod slightly. He looks up at me smiling. I blush. "Today has been eventful." He says moving over to where I'm standing. "You know I wanted to tell Crowley he was a cheeky bastard" I say chuckling. Aziraphale chuckles slightly. "Would you like to see my music records?" I as shyly. He nods and I take him over to my classical music. I mean I had every genre of music but classical is what I had the most of. He skims through them. As he was doing that I was going through some papers I had piled up next it. I moved a cloth bag and accidentally dumped it. Powder going everywhere. All over us and on the floor. I look at him in horror. "i-im so sorry!" I exclaims. "It's okay" he says smiling. But then his smile falters. My body starts to tingle slightly. I go to brush off the powder from him. When I touch his face he shivers. And I swear he moaned softly. I look at his half lidded eyes and blush. They were full of lust. I take a shaky breath and keep wiping the powder away. ' why is my body feeling so hot?' I ask myself.

Aziraphale's p.o.v.

I don't know what that powder was but when she touches my skin it feels really sensitive. Her touch feels really good. I reach a hand up to brush it off of her. Once my skin comes into contact with hers she shivers with a slight gasp. I pull away. "I-im sorry" I say stepping away. She bites her lip. "I-i best be going" I say quickly and rush out the door. Practically running all the way to my shop. But the whole time my mind was on her. I wanted to feel her. Taste her. Make her mine. And only mine.