Hellfire

Aziraphale's p.o.v.

I wait at my shop waiting for Crowley to show up. Knowing him he's going to bring something unfair to the fight. But don't mind it. Because I'd do anything to get her back. I see the Bentley pull up and he gets out holding a bucket. I look at him confused. He holds up the bucket with a small smirk. "hellfire Angel" he says moving it back down to his side. I just stare at him. "Don't ask" he says. I shake my head. "Wouldn't dream of it Dear Boy" I say as we go over to the circle and step in. "Here we go" he says as we are transported to the gates. I brandish my sword and he holds on tightly to his bucket. I open the gates and we walk in calmly. Well calm as you can be when you're trying to save someone you love. As we walk down the halls I see Y/n tied to a chair and unconscious. Crowley hisses and I swear under my breath. Gabriel steps out from behind a pillar and clicks his tounge. Micheal and a few other arch angels follow from behind him. Crowley hisses again but more threatening. "Please give me back Y/n" I say as calmly as I can. Gabriel sneers. My blood boils and the flame on my sword glows brighter. "I see you brought that stupid demon of yours" he spits at me. "THATS IT!!!!" I scream at him and raise my sword and slice it through the air causing a streak of fire almost hit Gabriel. "Next time I won't miss" at that moment Crowley splashes some hellfire their way. They back up. That's when I notice Y/n started to stir. Gabriel seems to notice this too and moves to her side. He grabs her face and makes her look at him. I take a step forward. Gabriel sees this and smashes his lips against hers. "YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!!" I scream at him. I grab the bucket of Hellfire from Crowley's hands and throw it at Gabriel. It hits him and he burns up with in seconds. I swing my sword in the direction of the other Angels. "Don't you fucking move" I growl. The take a step back. I cut Y/n free and pick her. The other Angels decide that it's a good idea to swarm me. I put Y/n over my shoulder and hold up my sword. "I don't think you really want to piss me off even more right now. Or you'll end up like your good ol buddy Gabriel other there" I say motioning to the pile of ashes. They all take a step back. "come on Crowley. We are going home!" I say walking past him. He follows silently.

Y/n's p.o.v.

I wake up slowly to the sound of muffled voices arguing. I sit up but my head is killing me. I groan at the pain. Once I open my eyes I see Aziraphale standing over me with a look of concern. Then Crowley punches his arm. "I told you she'd be okay" he says enveloping me in a tight hug. I gasp for breath. "Sorry" he says nervously chuckling. He let's me go. "What happened?" "Gabriel" Aziraphale says with little to no emotion. I shiver at the coldness of his voice. I nod understanding, he doesn't want to talk about it. He turns to Crowley "if your side learns about her and does the same thing then I won't hesitate to do the same" he says scowling. Crowley nods and looks around "I think we all deserve some good food and some time at the spa" I chuckle and nod. "Yes as well as do I" says Zira stretching. I stand up slowly. "Well what are we waiting for, I'm starving" I say heading out the door with them following right behind me.