Fruitful Night

Aziraphale's p.o.v.

I pace back and forth in front of my desk as Y/n sits in my chair rubbing her temples."you know that Old Serpent makes my head hurt sometimes" she says with a small breathy chuckle. I look at her and stop pacing. "If your head hurt then why didn't you say? I could help" I say retching a hand out to her. She shakes her hand and removes her fingers from her temples and smiles at me. "No it's fine. It's not that bad anyways" she states. I pull my hand back and rest it at my side. "So if you don't mind me asking... What did he say?" She blushes slightly. "We-well" she says nervously. This peaked my curiosity. "He said that you... Uhhh.... Oh dear how do I say this?" She asks herself as she bites her bottom lip. She looks away trying to think of an easy way of explaining. I keep looking at her lips. ' I wonder how soft they are? Maybe I should find out. I will later ' I tell myself. I glance back up to her eyes and see her looking at me. "S-sorry did you say something?" I ask as I feel my face get red. She nods softly. "He said that you told him that you wanted to kiss me" she says biting her lips again. My face drained of all color. I could feel it. I gulp. "Well do you?" She asks softly as she looks at her hands folded neatly on the desk. Her face a bit red. "Y-yes. I do" "then why don't you?" She asks sheepishly. I take a step forward. She looks up at me with those bright eyes once again. She stands slowly and goes around the desk to stand in front of me. She bites her lips once again. I bring a hand up to cup her face. She blushes. I run a thumb across her bottom lip. "You shouldn't do that to your lips. They are too pretty to bite" she blushes again. "Shut up and kiss me already" she mutters and grabs my jacket as she smashes her lips against mine. I'm shocked at first then I relax into the kiss. I run my tounge slowly across her bottom lip. She slightly parts her lips as I delve into her mouth. She tastes of honey and lavender. She fights for domanice but I fight back. I may be an angel but I'm not stupid. She moans softly as I claim her mouth. We pull away so she can breath. She chuckles softly. "Well this night has been certainly fruitful. Yes?" I nod in agreement. She yawns a bit and sways as she stretches. "I have a bed upstairs. I don't need sleep so you can use it." She blushes but nods and I take her upstairs to get her in bed. Once she's comfortable I go out into my living area and sit there pondering on what I just did. But I feel like I need her. When she had left today I had felt empty and alone. Even though I wasn't alone. I wanted her close. I rub my face and pull out a book to read. That's how I spent the rest of the night.