Chapter 5

Tristan pov~

I sighed, thinking about my uri as I walked down the hall, i got kicked out of class for zoning out and I was sent to the principles office.

As I was walking down the stairs a noticed a figure sobbing on the bottom step, a closer look I could tell it was uri.

"Uri?" I call out, he stands up, spinning around, I took in his red puffy cheeks and terry eyes "where are your glasses?" I step closer to him "were you crying? are you alright?"

He opened his mouth to answer but is cut off my a screaming women "baby!!!" she was running towards us, when she got to us she engulfed uri in a hug "are you alright baby? no one hurt you did they? no one touched you did they? wait till your ma hears about this!" she said in a rush.

"Mummy" uri cried into her stomach sobbing uncontrollably "they all stare at me like animals! I want to go home!" I growl at this new information.

"Who looked at you like that?! I'll murder them! your mine!" I growl protectively

Iris eyelids dropped and could hear his soft snores "are you the one my baby has fallen for?" the lady raises an eyebrow

I smirk "I hope so, it'll make me jealous if I'm not"

She giggles like a school girl "can you help me, I can't carry him, though his light, I've got a bad back" I nodded and picked uri up bridle style, he nuzzled my neck and I chuckled.

I carried him out to the women's car and place him in the back. I was about to say my goodbyes when the lady spoke "why don't you come with, I'm sure he'll be happy for you too," I reluctantly nodded, can't hurt right?

I jumped in the front seat and the women started the car "my names Tristan" I introduce.

"I'm Wanda Uris mum. and my wife is Mandy his ma" she says

"Two mums?" I look at her she nods but keeps her eyes on the road "who had-"

"Adoption" she giggles cutting me off.

The rest of the drive to there house was silent, once there I picked uri up out of the car "his room is down the hall on the right" I nod and go inside, down the hall and to the right, I opened the door and my eyes widen at how many anime posters there were. it practically covered the walls, he had a huge book shelf with what looks like manga and a huge stack of drawing equipment beside his bed, I placed him on his bed, covering him with the black anime blanket. I noticed his laptop open by his bed with some anime up on a website called 'animewaffles' oh goodness.

I look at the posters on his walls, lots of different amines. my eyes landed on one where the were two guys (anime) in a heated make out session on a black bed, but it wasn't a poster, it was drawn. did uri draw this?

/// sorry! short! I know! I'll try to update again soon! vote! comment! and follow me please!!!!!! \\\