The Rong B

My mathematics professor, Prof. Tasleem, was teaching us about conic today. Oh how bored we were. It was hell. But our professor has a way of making it fun.

Today, during the lecture, he wrote an equation on the board and asked what it was. We began to think but couldn't find an answer.

So, he wrote on the board

Rong

Then he asked what it was.

"Rong" we said.

"You're wrong" He told us.

We laughed.

"It's wrong, sir" we told him.

"It's not wrong." He pointed out. "You're reading it wrong."

We laughed louder. What was he doing? We didn't know.

Then he told us to write down on our notebooks, "B"

We did. We wrote "B"

Then he asked us what we had written. We told him, "B"

He asked "which one?"

"The alphabet, sir" we told him.

"I told you to write 'Bee'" he laughed as he wrote the word on the board.

We had to place our hands over our mouths.

Then prof. Tasleem laughed and told us, "you cant say wrong is wrong because it's right, but its wrong because it is. When you're told to write 'bee' you write 'B' and when you're told to write 'B' you write 'bee'. Such are the things you can't help. So stop worrying about getting it right and just do it."

So yeah, the moral was that you can't help somethings. They are beyond your understanding. So just stop worrying because it's no use. And just do it. You won't know that you're wrong or right until you do it. Don't think too much, do it.

~•|•~