You're A Mess

Chaeyoung moved around the kitchen, the yellow apron Lisa had bought her for Christmas tied around her waist. Lisa always teased her that when she put the apron on 'things were about to get serious'. Which just meant that Chaeyoung was in the mood to bake and literally would make anything and everything. 

Today she had decided on strawberry cupcakes from scratch, knowing Lisa would love anything with her favorite fruit in it (or generally, everything Chaeyoung does for her). The moment Lisa heard Chaeyoung rustling around the kitchen she had ventured out, hopping up on the counter in her normal spot when Chaeyoung baked.

"Whatcha making me," Lisa asked teasingly as Chaeyoung rummaged in the fridge. Chaeyoung glanced up, raising her eyebrow playfully at her girlfriend. "Who said I was making something for you," Chaeyoung responded giving Lisa a smirk scrunching her nose playfully at her. She placed the strawberries, milk, and eggs on the counter biting her lip as she tried to think of what else she needed. 

Lisa gazed over at her adoringly, she loved that intensity when Chaeyoung was in baking mode. It was adorable and part of the reason Lisa perched herself up on the counter to watch the older girl move around the kitchen. But also cause she liked distracting Chaeyoung just to watch the way her eyebrows furrowed and she huffed at Lisa.

Chaeyoung began mixing the flour with all the other dry ingredients, standing next to Lisa who was walking her fingers up Chaeyoung's arm. Chaeyoung was so sensitive, the slightest touches would make it hard for her to pay attention to what she was doing. Lisa knew this and used it to her advantage constantly. 

"Babe stop," she said trying to focus but spilling some of the flour onto the counter causing Lisa to smirk knowing she was having her desired effect.

"You are a mess," Chaeyoung said picking up some of the spilled flour and flicking it towards Lisa. "Literally a mess," Chaeyoung giggled as she took in how the white powder had coated parts of Lisa's nose and her lips. Lisa's eyes narrowed as her mouth scrunched, glaring at Chaeyoung. 

"Oh yeah," Lisa said and tried to pull Chaeyoung into her wrapping her legs around the older girl's waist. She tried to kiss her girlfriend, but Chaeyoung struggled giggles spilling from her mouth as stayed just out of reach.

"Ew, babe don't kiss me you have flour all over your mouth," Chaeyoung squealed as Lisa raised her eyebrow playfully still struggling to pull Chaeyoung in. "Oh wonder how that happened? Here," Lisa said taking some of the flour in her hand and blowing it towards Chaeyoung coating her face and parts of her hair. Seeing the dusting of flour covering Chaeyoung made Lisa laugh, especially when Chaeyoung looked at her in disbelief. 

"I can't believe you just did that," Chaeyoung huffed grabbing more flour and tossing it at Lisa. Lisa hadn't expected it, causing her grip on Chaeyoung to slacken so she was able to get away. Soon the two were running around the kitchen, flour flying everywhere until Chaeyoung ended up slipping onto the floor unable to stop giggling. Lisa soon straddled her girlfriend a mischievous smile on her lips. 

They were both covered from head to toe in flour. "Still won't kiss me," Lisa asked with a smirk. Chaeyoung wrapped her fingers into the front of Lisa's shirt and pulled her down to kiss her deeply. The moment the kiss broke, Chaeyoung smiled up at her girlfriend. 

"I'm gonna go jump in the shower and you can clean up the kitchen," Chaeyoung said sticking out her tongue teasingly.