Chaelisa's Angels

Some Jensoo ft. Sandara mingling in Chaelisa's relationship (Soulmate AU)

(A/N: I know Chaelisa met in an elevator, but bear with me here)

(A/N/N: Sorry, but if you enjoyed it please comment and leave votes <3)

♥ ♠ ♦ ♣ ♦ ♠ ♥

Jennie hates her job. It's soooooooo boring.

All she does all day every day is watch her Human live an especially pathetic life.

Being a guardian angel is kind of the worst.

Especially when you're designated Human is the disaster that is Lalisa Manoban.

♥ ♠ ♦ ♣ ♦ ♠ ♥

Okay, so it could be worse. She could be on Deathgate Duty, or Karma Patrol, or the absolute worst option, PetLand. She has zero desire to clean up after people's pets who have passed on. No fucking thanks.

Being a guardian angel wouldn't really be that bad, honestly. She gets to interfere sometimes, like when her Human gets herself into a sticky situation before it's her Time.

But her Human this go-around is like, the most boring and pathetic Human that has ever existed. All she does is dancing, drinking way too much chocolate milk and watching too many cat videos.

Her last Human was one of those Adrenaline Junkies, so needless to say, Lisa Manoban is one hell of a downgrade.

♥ ♠ ♦ ♣ ♦ ♠ ♥

Perhaps the only interesting part of being a guardian angel is the whole soulmate thing.

Or well, it would be interesting, except her Human's soulmate is even more disastrous and pathetic than her Human is.

Jennie guesses that's why they're soulmates or something, but GOD (literally... Big Man are you listening? can she please get a transfer?) watching these lives is becoming excruciating.

Lisa's soulmate is Park Chaeyoung and in Jennie's opinion, she's a fucking moron. She's clumsy and bubbly and has a little too much pep for Jennie. She's the embodiment of the bright cry emoji, way too emotional. But Jennie has to admit she's quite talented and at least Chaeyoung's guardian angel is fun. Jisoo's good for a laugh or two, which is always a plus when you're employed in Eternity.

The days tend to drag.

♥ ♠ ♦ ♣ ♦ ♠ ♥

"Alright Angels, today's the day!"

Jennie and Jisoo stop their gossip of the other Angels in their division to turn around from the control desk.

Their supervisor is standing in front of them with a clipboard, looking much too excited. It's a pretty typical expression for Sandara Park, Soulmate Manager, who loves her job so much you'd think she was born for it.

Chances are, she probably was.

"What's today?" Jennie asks dryly. "Two of your Humans finally did the nasty?"

"No!" Sandara grins, completely undeterred. "Today is The Meeting!"

"Today is May 7th?" Jisoo gasps. "Wow, the days all blend together. For some reason, I thought it was next year."

Sandara bounces on her feet and pulls up a chair, clapping her hands in anticipation. "Nope, it's today. May 7th, 2012." She sighs dreamily. "I love The Meeting. It's always so romantic."