Chapter Nineteen: The Plan

~ Hyunjin POV ~

Renjun is such a little b*tch! He keeps flirting with Hangli, acting like I won't notice! He's taunting me! And now Hangli's attention is more towards Renjun and not me! I have to do something about it... what should I do?

"Murder..?" I asked myself quietly.

No no, that's too much work.

"Kidnapping..?'' I asked myself again.

Eh, that's pushing it.

"Maybe a set up?" A light bulb lit up.

Oh yes! A set up! Chan told me that I might be able to be Renjun's replacement for the play if 'something' happens to him.

Perfect.

Maybe the classic sand bag one?

Nah.

Or maybe I break a bone of his? Preferably his jaw so he can't tell anyone that I was the one that did it...

Oh wait-

He can still point at me... Unless I also break his arms! But he can still use other body parts...

I sighed.

What if I don't start off with Renjun? Maybe if I get Hangli to forgive me, things will be fine! Then, I'll get rid of Renjun!

Oh wait-

I have a perfect plan to get rid of Renjun! I grabbed a piece of lined paper and began writing.

Step One: Secretly slip a piece of paper of my number to Renjun and act like it's Hangli's

Step Two: Wait for Renjun to text 'Hangli'

Step Three: Act like Hangli

Step Four: Flirt with Renjun

Step Five: Let it continue for a couple of days

Step Six: Act like a b*tch towards Renjun throughly text

Step Seven: Have Renjun completely hate Hangli

Step Eight: Claim Hangli for myself

What a perfect plan of mine! I'm so perfect, aren't I? I'm handsome, smart, popular, and every girls type! Hangli may say she doesn't like me but she just doesn't know it yet.

It's late now, I'm just gonna go to bed.

My plan will start tomorrow...

- At School Next Day -

I came to school early to look for Hangli. Of course she's with her brother and his friends. She totally ditch all of my friends and I! I scoffed at them before walking over to my friends.

As I arrived, they all gave me weird, worried looks. I made eye-contact with Jeongin but then he suddenly looked away.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that?" I asked.

Felix opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out. Then he closed it and turned away, not face me at all.

"Hyunjin, may I speak with you..? Privately..." Chan asked, not creating eye-contact.

"Yeah sure!" I said, cheerfully. I'm just trying to act like I'm innocent here.

He began to walk where nobody was and I followed him. We stopped walking, then he looked at me dead in the eyes.

"Did you sexually assault Hangli?" Chan asked with gritted teeth.

Oh sh*t! Who found out?!?

"Uh...." I trailed.