0:10

Levi woke up that morning feeling like shit.

He tried moving when he noticed that there was another body beside him holding onto his waist.

What caught his attention the most though, was the excruciating pain he felt in his legs. He couldn't even move them a little.

He noticed that the person next to him was Eren and he immediately remembered the events that happened last night.

"No," he said. "No, No, No No, No!"

The sudden noice caused Eren to stir in his sleep before opening his eyes.

"Le. .vi?" He said in a tired morning voice that caused the shorter male to blush. "What's wrong?"

“Eren. .” he whispered before breaking down in tears. “Eren I'm so sorry! I embarrassed you!”

This shocked the taller male significantly. He  had never seen Levi cry before, ever. It broke his heart how small and broken the boy before him looked. It reminded him so much of himself.

All of those nights he would cry himself to sleep. Every night that he would go into the shower bearing new wounds on his body.

Those moments were all Eren looked forward to everyday. But when he met Levi.

He now had something else to look forward to.

And seeing him like this, made Eren even more sad than he already was before.

“Levi,” Eren whispered wiping the boys tears. “It's okay.”

Levi stared at him wide eyed.

“I understand that you may have an alcohol problem.” Eren continued. “But that doesn't mean that I love you any less.”

Levi gasped and looked at him in shock.

"Eren you—"

"Yes, I love you Levi, I still and will always love you so very much."

"Eren," Levi croaked. "I love, you too."

The tall male gave a small grin and leaned in, catching him in a soft passionate kiss.

Levi pulled back abruptly and leaned his forehead against Eren's.

"Be my boyfriend." Levi breathed.

Eren grinned. "Okay, and you be mine."

"Deal." Levi said kissing Eren again.

When Eren pulled back he reached over to the nightstand and grabbed two bottles of pills.