0:11

A month has passed and The two males were finally going to head back to school.

"Do I have to wear this?" Eren moaned as Levi bent him over the couch and pushed a vibrator into his entrance.

"Hm? I thought you liked this type of stuff." Levi teased while Eren's hand gripped the couch tighter.

"I-I do, but at school?"

Levi grabbed a fist full of Eren's hair and pulled it back earning a small whimper.

"How about you stop complaining and be a good little slut before I make you wear a skirt."

Eren swallowed another moan. He loved it when Levi took control like this. It turned him on so very much.

"Yes, Master." He moaned. Levi smirked and took his fingers out of the hole, sucking them dry.

Eren pulled back on his boxers and pants before turning to face Levi.

"You ready to go back?" Levi asked twirling the small remote around.

Eren sighed. "No not really. It's been a while since I've seen everyone at school."

''I know how you feel," Levi replied. "You were always known as such a class clown, no wonder it's gonna be hard for you to fit back in."

Eren rolled his eyes. "You're pretty well known too."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, before I met you I heard that you were probably every school girl's crush," he glanced at the shorter male. "You also have a great relationship with the principals office for getting into fights."

Levi chuckled and grabbed his bag, heading out the door. "Don't act like you don't have a great relationship with the principal's office too."

Eren grinned and ran over. "Yeah, you're right."

"Hey Hey Hey, I don't think he's breathing get off him!" Levi yelled.

Mikasa and the others only squeezed the boy tighter. "Oh but we missed him so muchhhh!!"

"P. . .Please," Eren choked. "L . .evi!"

Levi didn't falter as he quickly grabbed his boyfriend and kicked everyone else away. "He was dying."