Rematch?

Y/N: Whoa! You've got a nice place!

Y/n stepped into Soma's diner with awe. He had never been in a diner before so it was quite a new experience for him.

Soma: Welcome to Yukihira!

Y/N: Whoa! You make so many things.

Y/N said as he read through the diner's menu. Soma nodded and Y/n looked around the diner.

Soma: Where did you say you worked again?

Y/N: Moe Moe Maid Cafe! A place that will satisfy all of your needs!

Soma: What kind of food do you serve there?

Y/N: Mostly egg dishes...but I can make a mean chicken salad!

Soma: Egg dishes huh?

Y/n turned to face Soma. Soma wasn't smiling and he seemed to have a look of confusion.

Soma: That egg dish you made was super gross. Why would you make something like that?

Y/N: CRAP!

Y/N: W-Well I...

Y/n's eyes darted across the room. Soma stood up and walked towards Y/n with a neutral expression. Y/n braced himself. He closed his eyes, but when he felt a hand on his shoulder he opened them.

Soma: I want a rematch...

Y/N: Huh?

Soma was giving Y/n a confident smirk.

Soma: I want to see what you're really made of....I want you to go all out!

Y/n stared at Soma.

Y/N: He's challenging me?

Soma: When I first met you I could tell you had skill. But after seeing that quiche I started to doubt you.

Y/N: Doubt me?

Soma: Prove me wrong! Y/N I challenge you!

Y/n hesitated but found himself slowly nodding.

Y/N: What will the main ingredient be?

Soma: Why don't we go for eggs again! I think it would be fair.

Y/N nodded. He and Soma made their way to the kitchen. Soma pulled out to egg containers. He handed one to Y/N.

Soma: There will be a time limit for an hour. After an hour we'll share our dishes. Alright?

Y/N: You're on!

Soma unwrapped his towel and Y/N pulled out a pair of plastic gloves, and just like that they were off.

Y/N POV

I began to whisk the eggs in my bowl. I had to prove to Soma I was just as good as him. I'm a chef, and not just any chef, but a moe chef! I will do what I can to prove that I'm just as good as him. Breakfast is my best category so I'll make something in there. I thought for a moment before it hit me!

Y/N: It's risky....but I'm going to make THAT!

I pulled out a small plate from under the sink and looked around the kitchen for cheese and vegetables. But then I noticed...

Y/N: THERE'S NO MEAT!?

I heard some chuckling from behind me and noticed Soma pulling something out from under the counter.