Chapter 8

8 - The Ultimatum

Anya's POV

Nola immediately made herself at home as she sat down on my couch.

"Why'd you wanna come over?" I asked, slightly uneasy. This was the first time that I had anyone over excluding that day we met.

"You asked why I decided to take a break from insta, right?" She asked me.

I nodded in response.

"It's because I'm sexually frustrated, and it's so bad to the point that I can't function more than a minute before picturing me fucking the shit out of you." She spoke casually, without a care. "And that's obviously not long enough to tell a sexual story."

I instantly became flustered by her bluntness.

"And telling sexual stories is the main part of me going live. It's not like I can just go out and fuck anyone. I mean, I can. But there's diseases and infections out there..." She cringed, "And that also puts my perfect reputation at risk."

"Wait a minute..." I said, cutting her off in the process. "...I get it. But what this gotta do with me?"

"You're going to have to help me." Nola stated.

"And how I'ma do that?" I asked cluelessly.

"Fuck! What part of that don't you get?!" Nola groaned out, "By having sex with me!"

I then started at her as it grew silent.

"By doing what now!?" I shouted.

"Nigga, are you serious? Stop playing with me. You serious? F'real? Nah. I don't believe you. You lying, right? Why're you playing with me?"

Nola held a straight expression on her face, so I knew that she was serious.

"I didn't want it to come down to this, believe me..." She grumbled, "But thinking about it... you're the best and safest solution."

"So, are we going to do this or not?"

I stared at her a little while longer.

"But... you said you don't like virgins..."

"You're right. I don't want to fuck you." She stated simply, before casting her gaze on me. "But I don't exactly have a choice here, do I?"

"Besides it's a win-win situation for you. You don't have to die a virgin, and your dearest wet dreams will come true." Nola grinned at me.

My face burned up as I blurted out, "What makes you think I dream 'bout you!?"

"That." She said, pointing at me. "Your reactions..."

She walked closer to me until we were just about chest to chest. Her gaze still fixated on me.

"Your inexperience bothers me. So, let's get one thing clear. Don't fall in love with me."

"If the thought maybe we could be something one day crosses your mind, you're wrong. I don't do relationships. I hate being tied down."

"Don't take anything to the heart just because I'll be your first. We fuck, and that's it. Got it?" She questions, inches from my lips.

I stare back at her hard expression as I took in everything that just came out of her mouth.

"What if... I don't want to?" I test her.

Her expression twists with a second of angst before she says, "Then I'll find someone else."

The thought sent shivers throughout my body.

I bit the inside of my cheek as I quickly but carefully thought out my response.

"If you truly don't want to do it, I'll leave right now. So, what is your decision"

To be continued...
Published - 7/9/19

a quick tease. 🤪