Chapter 5: Park Bom

Shin Hye's POV

Just when I was about to open the door I felt a hand grab my one, stopping me from turning the door knob. I looked to the side and Geun Suk was looking at me with the expression of 'Don't you dare open the door'

When I read his face all that went through my mind was wanting to open the door, but maybe I shouldn't I'm probably getting to curious, and there is that famous saying 'curiosity killed the cat'. "Do it!" my subconscious was telling me. "No, it would be wrong if I opened the door besides he's practically telling me with his eyes not to"

"Since when do you listen to 'Geun Suk a.k.a mister jerk'? Just open the god damn door!" Well my subconscious does have a point. I never really listen to him, plus I hate him. That's more than a good reason to defy him and grab that door knob and see who the heck is behind that door, that he wouldn't want me to see.

Oh, what the heck! I'm opening the door. So I pulled his hand away and just when I was about to open it again he grabbed my wrest, pulled me away and dragged me up the stairs "Yaaah! You're hurting my wrest!" I complained, but he didn't even listen to me. He probably wouldn't care even if I broke a leg.

He opened the door and pushed me inside, letting go of my wrest. "Stay here, don't make a sound and don't walk out of this room until I tell you too" He warned me.

"Didn't you say... that I couldn't enter your room, it's even on the rules house list" I said to him with my arms crossed.

"Geun Suk!" I heard a female voice coming from downstairs, probably the person that was waiting behind the door. "Aish..." he hissed. He looked at me and said in a hurried tone "Remember the last rule of the house?"

"9º - Jang Geun Suk has the authorization to change any of the rules above according to the situation/circumstances." I said to him in a lousy tone, each and every single word just like it was written down, since I have a talent to memorizing things.

"Well, that rule is going to be used now! You're allowed to be in my bedroom for today" He said to me pushing me back and shutting the door.

"He's hiding something..." I suspected, he suddenly opened the door again and said "Don't come out or make noise in this room no matter what!" He warned me, shutting the door again.

"Whatever" I mumbled. I turned around to see his room and his bedroom was probably four times better, no slash that out, probably a thousand times better than mine. Well since I'm here I might as well snoop around, so I started going through each and every single corner of his bedroom and even checking out his precious instruments.

Geun Suk's POV

Once I trapped that wild goose in my bedroom, I quickly ran down the stairs and opened the door. "Oppa!" She yelled in a cutesy way and jumped in for a hug, but of course I didn't want to hug her so I stepped sideways and she ended up hugging what was called 'air' while I shut the door.

She's really such a glue, I don't even know why she didn't stay in France, for like... Forever! "When did you come back?" I asked her and she just said "Yesterday, night"

She started looking around, and I started wondering why she was looking so much. And that's when she turned around to look at me and said with a weird smile "Are you by any chance hiding a girl around here?"

How the heck does she know that? I might as well lie, since she's probably just saying that to try and catch me. "No, why would I have a girl around here?"

"I thought I heard a girl saying 'Yaaah! You're hurting my wrest!'" She copied in the same tone and everything. "No I don't have a girl here, I was just watching some television and I had the volume really high" I explained to her, more like I told her an excuse, but anyways, who cares...