Chapter 15: Traitor

"Sunhwa... let's go out this afternoon" I suggested since I wanted to catch some fresh air.

"Sure, why not... there is actually a clothing shop near here that just opened. We could go and check it out" She smiled.

"Sounds good to me" I smiled back at her, since I would be at least anywhere except that jerk's house for today.

~~I act carelessly... I become comfortable with you...~~ I could hear SS501's song 'A song calling for you' coming from Sunhwas phone. I lift up slighly from her bed and looked at her "It's Joong, isn't it?"

Sunhwa grabbed her phone tight and surprised asked me "How did you know?"

"Oh please... that's Joongs group song, it wasn't hard to guess" I said to her and she answered her phone right away. While I'm here feeling miserable, here she is twirling and giggling and making cute faces while talking on the phone, just watching her makes me feel worse then what I already am.

She turned off her phone, twirled towards me, grabbed my hands and threw me one of those puppy eye looks. "What?" I asked her.

"Well... Joong invited me out since he felt sorry for being sick yesterday" She told me, with the sweetest voice possible while putting her index fingers against each other as if she was a five year old asking her mother for a lollipop.

"So... you can go with him after we go check out that shop" I said to her, but she just looked at me "But he told me to go meet up with him now"

"Yaah! Are you planning to diss me?!"I complained. Seriously! Here I am feeling miserable and she just wants to leave me for Joong. What a traitor...

"Come on, Shin hye-ah...." She kept pushing my arm like a kid and begging "You know that this is like a golden oportunity for me"

"Please... if it was Taemin or key you would diss me anyways" I said to her. She let go of me and stopped acting childish. She crossed her arms and said "Yaah! I can't always stick to you, you know. I want to date!"

"Have fun..." I said feeling a little upset. She noticed that I wasn't saying it in a happy way, so she looked at me, sat next to me on the bed and pouted " Don't be angry... you know how much I like your brother"

"Yeah, you like my brother so much that you would trade your own childhood friend for him anytime"

"Your right I would" She blurted out. "Yaah! I know you would, but you didn't have to say it, it just made me feel even worse"

"Well I'm going" She lift up from her bed.

"Your really going?" I asked her, hoping she would not trade me for once in her life time.

"Of course I am!" She yelled at me grabbing her handbag.

"Yaah!" I yelled. "Don't Yaah me... Joong can give me babies in the future, what can you give me?" She said that to me right before she walked out of her bedroom. Sheesh that girl... But... she does have a point...

"Haah" I just sighed. I guess there is no point in staying here. I might as well just go home, I have to study for my exams anyways, but before that I better go look up for some books in the library that is just across the street.

Geun Suk's POV

When I woke up in the morning it was close to midday, I went down the stairs and Shin Hye wasn't in the kitchen cooking or anything so I guessed she was probably annoyed by what happened yesterday, but it's also her fault, she made me do that... in a way...

Since she wasn't doing her job in the house which was cooking basically, I was ready to annoy the hell out of her today, since I didn't exactly have anything better to do. I grabbed a bowl of water and opened her bedroom door drastically, prepared to give her the splash of her life, but she wasn't in her room.