Chapter 24: Shin Hye Knows

I walked to the gates, where Park Bom was leaning on the corner.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"I have something to tell you" Park Bom looked at me with serious eyes.

"Sure, what is it?" I asked her, but she then looked at me and said "Not here, let's go somewhere else"

"Ok..." I followed her out of the school and she stopped at a small bakery, they sold tiny cute animal formed cakes. "What do you want to drink and eat?"

"I'll have the panda cake with the orange juice" I told her. She just smiled and went to order. She brought to the table my order and her order which was a strawberry juice with a bunny cake.

"So what did you need to tell me?" I asked her.

"You like Jang Geun Suk, don't you?" She asked me what of the blue. Does she really already know about me liking him? What should I say?

"Uhmmn... no" I said to her, but she just looked at me and said "It's ok if you like him... you know"

"But I don't like him" I tried to deny it. Park Bom suddenly held my hand gently and said "You can tell me the truth"

"Sorry, I know I shouldn't like him" I apologized.

"It's actually ok" She smiled.

"You're not upset about me liking him?" I asked her.

"I can't lie and say I'm happy, but I can accept the fact that you like him. Actually I called you to actually talk about Geun Suk"

"What about him?" I asked her.

"Geun Suk and I aren't actually dating" She told me.

"Wait what do you mean?" I was confused.

"Geun Suk and I are childhood friends, and me liking him is a one sided thing. He only said he was dating me because he wanted to make you jealous" She explained to me. Wait! Why does he want to make me jealous? So he's not a player?

"Are you telling me that he likes me?" I asked her, just to clear my thoughts.

"Yes" She said to me.

"I'm sorry, it must have been hard on you" I felt sorry, since she must have felt used. Geun Suk really doesn't use his head. GOD HE'S STUPID! Taking advantage of her liking him. I should seriously hit him with a brick.

"It's actually ok, because I went along with it. But... I really envy you" She said.

"What do you mean?" I asked her. Why would she envy me?

"I've been with him since small yet we never got along with each other the way the both of you get along, actually I hate the fact that I wasn't the one that was able to enter his heart yet you who just spent a small amount of time with him were able to do it"

I just kept quiet listening to her. I would completely understand if she were angry with me. Yet, she's taking this nicely. She must be such a nice person.

"Shin hye"

"Yes" I responded.

"Just do me a favor. Don't ever let go of Geun Suk"

"I won't" I gave her a small smile. My phone suddenly started ringing, so I looked at the ID and saw that it was Hyuna.

"Sorry, I have to take this" I said to Park Bom and answered the phone call.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"You just messed the schools speech!" She yelled in excitement.

"What was it?" I was getting curious.