Chapter 22: Admitting

Geun Suk's POV

I was in the music room, playing some chords and trying to write some lyrics when Park Bom suddenly popped out of nowhere. She was leaning against the corner of the door "What are you doing?"

"Trying to write some lyrics..." I said to her as I kept looking at the music sheets and playing some notes on the guitar.

"But it's already late at night isn't it best to go home?"

"I'll just stay a few more minutes..." I said to her, but she just jumped next to me and started pulling on my arm.

"Go home already... you also need to rest!" She pulled me from my chair and started dragging me out of the music room.

"Let's go have some coffee, before you go home" she suggested.

"Fine"

The both of us went to a coffee machine that was near the music room and we sat down on the small lined sofa that was against the wall of the corridor.

"Why are you also so here?" I asked her since it was already eight o'clock at night.

"I had dance rehearsal, but since I didn't catch the moves properly I stayed a little bit more to get them right"

"Seems tiring" I sipped on my black coffee.

"I am tired" She gave a faint smile.

"Do you want me to take you home?" I offered, since it was already dark.

"No, I'll be fine. I'll just take a cab home" she smiled and left.

So I also left and went back home.

Park Bom's POV

I walking through the corridor, ready to go home. But then I saw that the lights in the music room were still on, so out of curiosity I went to check who it was. I leaned against the door and saw that Geun Suk was still working on his music "What are you doing?"

"Trying to write some lyrics..." he responded while he kept looking at the music sheets and playing some notes on the guitar.

"But it's already late at night isn't it best to go home?" I was worried, since he also needs to sleep properly.

"I'll just stay a few more minutes..." he said to me, but since I'm stubborn and I don't want him exhausting himself I just jumped next to him and started pulling on his arm.

"Go home already... you also need to rest!" I pulled him out of his chair and started dragging him out of the music room. Besides... Shin Hye is probably waiting for him to go home. I really need to tell her the truth and this idiot really needs to be more honest with himself.

"Let's go have some coffee, before you go home" I suggested.

"Fine"

The both of us went to a coffee machine that was near the music room and we sat down on the small lined sofa that was against the wall of the corridor.

"Why are you also so here?" He asked me since it was already eight o'clock at night.

"I had dance rehearsal, but since I didn't catch the moves properly I stayed a little bit more to get them right" I explained.

"Seems tiring" He sipped on my black coffee.

"I am tired" I gave a weak smile, since I really was tired and practically every inch of my body ached from all the moving around. The muscle pains were killing me.