Chapter 3: Bestfriend

When I woke up in the morning it was eight o'clock so I walked downstairs, expecting to find my breakfast made by that wild goose, but instead all I found was an empty table. I stormed into her room just to see her rolled up in her blankets sleeping.

I went up to her, shook her and yelled at her "Wake up!" but she just responded "ten more minutes" and she kept on sleeping. Irritated I pushed her blankets off of her and yelled "Wake up" but she just rolled those blankets back up and grumpily said "Go away!" as she did the 'leave' jester with her hand.

I just gave a small smirk thinking "Don't want to wake up hah. Let's see if you won't wake up after this" I walked out of her room and went to the kitchen to fetch a big bowl. I filled it with cold water and walked back to her bedroom.

I threw the water on her face and she woke up.

Shin Hye's POV

I was trying to sleep when suddenly that pervert kept bothering me to wake up but I just told him to leave since I was feeling really tired and sleepy besides I had jet lag and I don't exactly like waking up early in the morning.

When he walked out of my room I thought "Finally! Now I can sleep peacefully" so I cuddled my pillow and smiled at the comfort of my bed, I felt like I was in heaven. But... then he suddenly splashed a bowl of water all over me saying with a sweet conniving smile "Did you sleep well? You have to go make breakfast for me" Like I said I 'was' in heaven but that Jerk was able to bring me back to HELL.

"You Jerk!" I yelled throwing my pillow, but unfortunately it didn't hit him. Why? Because he closed the door right on time.

I got out of my bed soaking wet, removed my blankets and put new ones. I took the wet blankets and put them in the washing machine, went back to my bedroom grabbed some clothes and went and took a shower. After thirty minutes I dried my hair, got dressed into skinny jeans with a blue shirt tucked in.

I walked down the stairs and went to the kitchen. I fried two eggs and bacon for the both of us. I placed it on the table and started eating with him. The moment I finished I lift up from my seat and grabbed my bag.

"Where are you going?" He asked me, while eating his bacon.

"Out" I said to him, putting my shoes on.

"Out where?" He asked me.

"Out everywhere" I said smiling at him and left the house. I took my phone from my pocket and called my only best friend that lives in Korea, Sunhwa.

"Hey Sunhwa! I'm in Korea" I said to her.

The moment I mentioned my presence she screamed over the phone. I didn't want her to hurt my eardrums so I just pulled the phone away from my ear and then put it back close.

"Really?!" She asked me.

"Yeah, do you want to meet up?" I asked her.

"Sure" She said to me, feeling really happy.

"Meet me at the Mini restaurant in fifteen minutes" I said to her.

"Ok see you there" She said turning off the call. I quickly walked to that restaurant and in fifteen minutes I was there, but she wasn't. So I had to wait another ten minutes until she appeared.

"Sorry, I'm late!" she said with smile.

"Tsk, you're such a slow turtle" I said to her with a grin and we walked into the mini restaurant. We ordered our food and while we waited Sunhwa asked me "So why did you come back?"

"Umma kicked me out of the country" I pouted, laying my chin on my hands.

"Really?" She asked surprised.