Snowball Fight!

I awoke from the freezing cold wind that came through my window. I groaned as I should have ensured that I closed it tightly before I slept. I checked the clock on my phone and saw that it was 6 in the morning. Too early as the sun was barely out but I couldn't sleep because I was freezing to death. I turned around in bed, seeing him wrapped up in our blanket, all warmed up.

I tried pulling the grey hem of it to cover my body but met failure. I cursed and got up, walking towards our walk-in wardrobe. I went to his section and searched for one of his hoodies to use since I have every right because he hogged our blanket. I slipped it on and pulled the hood up as I searched for some sweatpants of mine.

I failed to remember where I last put the mountain of extra blankets since we moved in. I was still cold but the warmth was slowly getting to me so I rubbed my eyes tiredly and got back into bed, facing him. I looked at him and then back to the blanket that he gripped tightly. I sighed, knowing that I would only fail if I attempted again.

I curled myself into a ball and held my hands to my chest to get warm. Soon, I fell asleep even though I was still shivering from the cold.

I felt fingertips on my face as I was awakened once more. I opened my eyes and saw him smiling at me with his messy bed hair. "Good morning honey." He greeted and kissed my forehead. "Morning," I croaked as I yawned and stretched. "Why did you steal my hoodie again? I told you not to," he whined as he noticed me wearing it.

I only glared at him and got out of bed, wiping some of my snot on the sleeve. of his beloved hoodie. "Honey!" he groaned in disgust. "Hey, I wasn't the one stealing the blanket all night! Do you want me to die of hypothermia?" I asked in sarcasm as I walked to the kitchen to prepare my tea.

I glanced at him as I heated up some water, upset about this morning. He laughed sheepishly and rubbed the back of his head, realizing his mistake. "Sorry, I didn't know." He apologized and shot me his warm smile. It was the end of autumn, with winter approaching, the temperature decreased as days go by.

It was currently 4°c and the heater was not working as well as it should. He laid on the couch with his wrinkled shirt and sweatpants as he turned the tv on and scrolled through Netflix. He just looked at me, at the tv again then back at me. I folded my arms and raised an eyebrow.

"What? Are you waiting for an invitation milady?" He asked as he patted the sofa, gesturing me to join him. I rolled my eyes and walked towards him, crashing onto the couch. He kept scrolling through Netflix but whenever he asked, I would disagree. we spent about a good 20 mins scavenging for a good movie but it began to bore me.

I sighed and laid on his lap, looking around our home, finding something exciting to do. My eyes fall to the window, noticing the drops of rain, no, the snow that fell. I gasped, shooting up accidentally hitting him where the sun doesn't shine, pointing to the window. "IT'S SNOWING!" I exclaimed like a little kid.

I got up and rushed to the room, rummaging in our closet to retrieve thick coats. "Honey, what are you doing?" He asked as he leaned on the doorway, rubbing his pride. I threw his coat at him and put on my thick socks. "Let's play outside! It's snowing and it's my first time. Isn't it yours too?" I suggested as I slipped on my boots.

I was all set with hand warmers in my gloves and a beanie on my head. I turned to see if he was ready but he just stood there, staring out the window. He then faced me, looking unsure. I knew he disliked the cold because he prefers to feel warm like when I give him warmth so he hesitated. "Don't you wanna have fun with me?" I asked as I walked towards him.

"But it's cold..." He said, still staring out the window. "Oh come on, it's not that bad." I tried convincing him as I went to open the back door. The backyard was filled with a blanket of snow and the cold breeze flew right in as soon as the door swung open. "I'm going~" I sang and left him standing there as I took a step, sinking in 3 inches of snow.

I squatted to touch the snow and gathered a ball of it. It fit right in my hands and didn't fall apart when I shaped it together so I smiled, wondering what I could do with this ball of snow. "Honey! Wait for me! Gosh, it is freezing cold. Are you not feeling this?!" He yelled as he slowly waddled out wearing so many layers.

He tied the hood of his jacket tightly and approached me. I laughed softly as I thought of hitting him with a snowball. "Don't laugh at me! How can you stand thing cold?" He rubbed his hands together, creating friction for heat. I aimed as he looked away, kicking the snow on the ground.

I threw it hard, aiming for the side of his head, hoping he doesn't turn. It hit him right where I planned to. '"HEADSHOT!" I screamed as I grabbed more snow, ready to defend myself if he comes at me. He just turned, glaring at me. "Do you wanna die??" He yelled and I immediately threw more snowballs.

"Ooh, double kill! Triple kill!" I continued as I managed to hit him in the chest. He bent down to throw some at me but I dodged them. When he managed to hit me in the stomach, I threw one, hitting him right in the face. "Oh shit!" I cursed and ran to him as he crouched in pain.

"Honey I didn't mean that." I placed my hand on his shoulder, wiping the snow off his face. Luckily, his eyes were shut tight and none of the snow went in his eyes. "Honey, you okay?" I asked softly, feeling really bad. Then, he let out a roar, pushing my back, tackling me to the ground.

Before I could yell at him, I felt him poking my stomach. "Oi! Stop!!" I laughed uncontrollably as he continued to torture me. "How dare you shoot me in the face! You are so dead." He smiled and tickled me more, not letting me go. "I'm sorry! Hahahahaha stop please!" I laughed and cried as I tried pushing him off.

Then, I felt the cold run down my chest as he shoved ice down my collar. I gasped from the cold and tried to escape from his grasp. "Honey!" I gasped as the cold was unbearable so I kicked him off me and got all the snow out, pulling my shirt away from my body.

My teeth chattered as it was so cold. He laughed out loud, laying on the ground at my reaction. "That's how I feel." He said as he rested on his elbow, laughing at me. I groaned and glared at him, kicking the snow, sending it his way. "Oi, don't start." He warned as he dusted them off.

He sat there, with his legs spread like a kid as he gathered some snow while I was trying to get warm. "Do you wanna build a snowman?" He asked as he begins patting on some snow, making the base of it. "Do you wanna make me warm first?" I asked sarcastically, still feeling cold.

"Come here then." He said as he patted in front of him. I went to sit in between his legs, still shivering as he wrapped his arms around me. "I love you~" He spoke softly, hugging me tight to warm me up. I laid my head on his shoulder as I snuggled closer to his chest. "I love you too." I looked up at him and kissed him.

"All warm now? Olaf needs a body and ahead." He mentioned as he grabbed more snow, placing it on top of the base he built. I just wrapped my arms around his waist, letting him build the snowman as I watched. "See, this isn't so bad right?" I asked him as he was the one who disliked playing in the snow.

"Nothing's bad if it's with you." He said, focused on his beautiful artwork. "We don't have carrots.." I realised as Olaf was missing a nose. He looked at me and frowned as the nose was the finishing touch. "Aw, why not?" He asked as he tried making a nose out of snow. "Because you hate carrots and forbid me from buying them."

We went back inside, leaving Olaf behind to enjoy the cold and made some hot chocolate for us as we warmed up in the living room. We scrolled through Netflix yet again but made a decision to watch Frozen and sang along to the songs, having fun as we completed the movie.

Once the movie was over, he got up and told me to wait as he grabbed a jacket, leaving through the back door. I stood up and walked towards the window to see what he was up to. I burst out laughing as he was fixing Olaf's nose with a cucumber. As soon as he got in, I went to pinch his cheeks, laughing at his cuteness.

"So adorable." I laughed more as he just smiled cheekily. "I'm posting that on Instagram and I'm going to tell everyone what you did," I said as I typed in the captions, posting it immediately. "Wait don't!" He panicked and grabbed my phone but it was too late, several people already saw it.

I laughed as people commented on how cute Olaf 2.0 looked as he groaned at the remarks. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek but he tackled me onto the sofa, tickling me once more. Laughter filled the room as we had so much fun together.