part 17

[There was something wrong with the last chapter but I fix it!]

+joey

As I driving from clems house, I realized that I forgot my phone. I always forget that thing, it's not even funny anymore.

As I drove into her neighborhood, I got this feeling that something was wrong, something wrong with clem.

I care about her a lot, I never cared about someone before in my life.

It's like when I'm with her, I get this feeling inside unlike when I'm with other girls. It's as if shes different from the rest.

I pulled into the driveway and took out the keys. I opened the door and stepped out, putting the keys into my pocket.

I started to walk to her front door, hoping that it would be unlocked, it's not

I sighed, before knowing that clem leaves her window unlocked.

I walked to the tree in front of her window. Climbing up the tree, I realized that the sun was going down, and it was clems favorite time of the day.

Now I know why it's her favorite time of the day, its beautiful.

I opened her window and stepped inside, hoping she wont get mad because I'm technically breaking into her house.

I looked around her room, seeing the love she has for animals. She had a big stuffed animal of a giraffe in the corner of her room, I smiled looking at it.

I walked out of the room and into the hallway, seeing that the bathroom light is on.

"Clem?" I called out, hoping that she would be in the bathroom. "Clementine?" Still no answer.

The light is on so she has to be in here."have you seen my phone? I think I left it here." I said, knocking on the door.  She still didnt answer.

"I didn't break in, well I did but not like in a bad way. I didn't like break anything...I think." I said, noticing she still isn't answering.

I tried to turn the nob but it was locked, "clem are you in there? Are you okay?"I asked, getting worried.

I started to push on the door, "clem please answer me."

After pushing on the door with all my strength. I pushed the door in, to see clem on the floor unconscious.

My heart felt like it fell out of my ass as i saw her wrist slit with blood all over it, and with a bloody razor next to her.

Blood was everywhere, all over her and the floor. It was just like out of a horror movie.

"Oh my God, clem!" I say, worriedly.

I held the back of her head and put it on my lap. "Can you hear me?!?"

I started to panic as I saw her arm. "Oh my God what the fuck did you do!?!" I yelled.

I looked around and saw her phone on her back pocket. I grabbed her phone and dialed 911.

"Hello?"I say, " my girlfriend is unconscious on the ground with blood coming out of her arm."

I looked down at her as my eyes started to get watery. This cant he happening. Not clem, not my clem.

They told me they're on their way and hung up the phone.

I held clems body closer to mine as I rocked back and fourth, cradling her in my arms.

"Please dont leave me, you're all I got." I cried  to her.

I watched a tear from my cheek go onto her cheek, just making me loose it even more.

I brushed the hair out of her face. " the paramedics are on their way, okay? Just stay with me clementine. Just stay with me."

I heard a loud bang downstairs, surprisingly louder than my heartbeat. I heard people coming up the stairs.

Two men came in, probably here for clem.

"Sir you're going to have to step back from her." One says.

"I'm not gonna leave her." I told both of them.

"Step away sir." He repeats.

"No!" More and more tears were coming out of my eyes.

The other guy came up to me and grabbed me by the shoulders, pulling me away from clem.

"No! Get the fuck off of me! Clementime!" I yelled.

Other paramedics came in and put clem on a stretcher. I watched them take her unconscious body away in the strecher.

"Is she gonna be okay?!?" I yelled, hoping she would.

The guy that held me back looked at me and then walked out, leaving me unanswered.

---------------------------------------------------------

My bby joey:(