Chapter 1

I find myself staring hopelessly out of the window of the one place on earth I don't feel safe. The orphanage. The rain was streaming down the window pane, it looked like tears pouring down someone's face, only it came from the sky.

It was dark outside. I can't say that it was abnormal to be honest, but it wasn't usually raining. Sometimes in summer you might have a few days of 'sun' by sun I mean 17° at the highest.

There's not really anything to do here when it rains, obviously I don't have a phone or anything. There is one computer downstairs but is for everyone here, so that's about 80 people and you can only use it between 8 and 10 every night. Sometimes I sit and watch the other girls watch YouTube videos, there always of these boys. Too pretentious for me, I know none of them would be like that in real life. They would all be sex obsessed boys.

But it's too early for that it's 4, I might as well go on a walk.

I know most people will think that going a walks boring but it helps me escape I can clear my mind, think and it's easy when I'm alone. It's not easy here.

In the orphanage that is.

Why did this all happen, why did all this happen to me. Do I deserve this. I have a million questions that no one can answer but my thoughts.

I was dumped here 3 years ago by my actual parents, my brother was sent out to fend for himself. He's called Jack and that's all I know really. I was 10 at the time but it was nearer to 4 years ago than 3 now. I jus hate how it was left, no closure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay new book 🙈

Sorry this is shite magcon in next chapter I promise 👍👋

Comment on what I could improve 😊

Love you 😽🎊