4

4

I claw the bed as I try my hardest to get away as quickly as I could. There was nothing wrong with Johnson it's just my brother

"gilinskys not here you know he's in France snowboarding with Nash" it's not so bad then I just don't want to get associated with them again

"Why aren't you there then ?" I asked I was curious

"Me and jack don't talk it was actually about you, about how he forgot" he spoke obesely nervous he was scratching the back of his neck.

"Sorry about that I missed you Jack it's not just you I blocked everyone out when he left"

"I know so I'm not mad, but please stay I want to catch up with you"

"Alright fine since I'm already here but no one else"

"Good lets make pancakes" he grinned giving me the cheesiest smile I've ever seen

We walked downstairs hand in hand skipping. I was happy.

We set out all the ingredients and started to follow the recipe, I had the flour and I had to hand it to Jack and ... Oh shit I tripped pouring the intire content of the bag of flour over his head.

He gasped , fake hurt, as he threw 4 eggs at me all hitting my face.

I took the butter and smudged it onto his face

He then took the sugar and put it on the remaining egg on my face.

This was cute, I missed this.

I ran up for a shower and Jack made the pancakes.

I got changed into jacks baseball t-shirt and my Nike pro shorts that I had on under my little black dress yesterday.

I walked downstairs to see a plate of pancakes and a note it read.

I've just gone to the shops to get sweets and crisps because we're gonna have a movie day like old times just watch the TV until I get back. I'll be back in about 15 minutes.

Love you always

Jack xx

He was cute. I sat on the L shaped couch and turned on the 46" TV hanging on the wall, I was watching pretty little liars it was a re run and I'd seen it before but I continued watching.

About 5 minutes later the door clicks as to show that someone had unlocked it. It was just Jack.

"CARLA ?!" It wasn't Jack, No please no I knew that voice I broke into silent tears. Trying not to attract attention to myself

"Matthew" i blubbered through my tears