1

I'm just gonna put the sequel on here 🌸

So your wonder what the hell happened with my mesmerising spontaneous break up with the Matthew Espinosa !?

Because that's all everyone's ignorantly asked me...

You don't get me I know, everyone thinks that I had this significant relationship with 9/9 or even 11/11 and I threw all that away for whatever bullshit you want to believe.

But you know what happened with matt...

To be completely honest I missed him at first but after about a month or a year I got over him.

As for Jack (my brother) he stayed, unexpectedly.

He was on tour for 5 months at a time. I was banned. So he bought me an apparent in L.A.

After a year or so he seemed to obliterate his memory of my existence.

I called him up on his 21st and he didn't recall me I even went to his party that night and he tried to get with me...

That sick bastard .

If your questioning what happened with the other boys, well after Jack I became depressed.

I stayed in, didn't want to talk to anyone, I became isolated from the world.

No internet, no one to talk to, nothing but me myself and I

And now 10 years exactly today, since matt broke it off I'm going out for the first time in roughly 4 years.

And it's to a bar on sunset boulevard.

Yet again me myself and I.