Chapter 2

GILINSKYS P.O.V

"Gilinsky come here now it's important" Johnson shouted up to my room.

"What do you want?" I asked coldly as I creeped down the stairway glancing down at my phone.

"What do you want to do for you birthday next week cause it's you 18th"

Honestly I just wanted to have my sister back I'm gonna be 18 that means I can take full parental responsibility of her.

When I get her back I wanna just sit up in my room with my baby girl watching Netflix and catching up but with jack around I know that will never happen there's no point in even telling him. I can't get her back i can't find her I've looked everywhere.

"Ehh I dunno really but I don't want to go out mate " I spoke my tone was sad but I tried to cover it up

"You go out with Carter and sam"

"Nah if you don't want to come I'll stay home with you"

I left after that walked back upstairs to look for Carla online. yet another night looking through all the orphanages in San Diego for her.

JACK J's P.O.V

I went upstairs to talk to jack he seemed upset I wanted to know why

He was asleep at the computer it was on Google looking for an orphanage in San Diego not this again he keeps getting upset at this about his 'sister' I bet that's what's this is about.

Wait why don't I surprise him and find her for him it can't be that hard bring her back here I can give her the attic do it up there's nothing up there anyway! I'll start to look for her now decorating tomorrow ...