Chapter 1

Your POV

"Hi baby, We're going to meet very soon, just wait for me okay?" This gorgeous girl was staring at me. I felt like I were in heaven. "Wait, what's your name?" I yell out after her. "It's Mina, let's seal our fate in the place where imagination runs and words are worshipped okay? Goodbye." I try to reach out to her to talk to her more but I opened my eyes gasping for air. It was just a dream. What the hell?  I thought. 

I was always missing something or someone, I just can't remember who or why. Her face, I know it was beautiful but why can't I find her?

Monday Morning

I'm walking down the hallways and I could could feel heads turning, it was a typical morning for me. I arrived in my arts school and damn I looks so good in the uniform. I'm the very definition of beauty as people say but I don't believe it. While I was at my locker Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu ran up to me. 

"Good Morning!!" The three of them chanted. "Morning guys!" I said with a warm smile, then I proceed to tell them about my strange dream. "Damn that's weird, maybe you're getting too desperate for a girlfriend, literally any girl will date you, just pick!" Chaeyoung said. I chuckled "Nah I don't want any of them I want an Angel." I proclaimed. The three of them looked at me weird but then we just laughed it off and walked to the classroom. 

"Sana-Chan My loveee~" Dahyun yelled sweetly. The very sleepy Sana then reached her arms out and Dahyun fell straight into them. They're the cutest couple in school but sometimes it can get a bit too lovey dovey. Tzuyu and I made a judging face, both of them stuck their tongues out at us. 

Am I jealous? Yes. Damn I wish my Angel would appear. 

Mina's Pov

She's so beautiful, but she's human. I have watched over Y/N ever since I died. Our love was tragic but it was real. I begged the Gods to give her amnesia so she wouldn't be hurt whenever she thinks of me. All traces of my existence vanished. I'm so sorry I had to leave this world so soon. Every Day I spend in heaven, I forget what it's like to be a normal human. 

But today it's different, God Jihyo allowed me to go down to Earth this time as she has watched me suffer and in exchange for my life on Earth, I have to lead everyone in the right path. I have exactly 365 days to do so. 

I seated myself in the hidden library at the back of the school. Where we met. I still remember the way Y/N's fingers brushed against mine accidentally while we both reached for the same book. 

Soon enough I'll get to be with her again.

4:31pm 

School should of ended by now, a few more seconds than Y/N would appear if she followed my riddle in the dream. The bell of the door chimed as Y/N walked in her face looked so confused but amazed by all of these abandoned books. My face went red, I can't help it! I'm too shy to do anything and so I hid behind a stack of books but left space so I could watch her. 

I can't believe it, she's as stunning as I remember her to be. 

Your Pov

I don't know what I'm doing here in this magnificent library, the lights seem to shine of gold and there's so many forgotten literature books here. There seem to be no one in here. The beautiful girl in my dream hinted me to come to a place like this and so I did. 

I looked around, and grabbed a book on about a love story between an Angel and a Human. I sat down and started to read. This place is so relaxing. I was so into my book that I lost track of time 7:02pm my phone read. Oh my god! I have to get home before it gets too dark. I was in the midst of packing my things away but then I hear a voice from a table near me 

"Y/N! Don't go yet!" I'm so confused as I thought was the only one here. 

I turned around and it's her. The Angel in my dreams. She's so beautiful.  

"Sorry for shouting at you Y/N, It's me Mina, your Guardian Angel and girlfriend

"Sorry for shouting at you Y/N, It's me Mina, your Guardian Angel and girlfriend." Mina said with her bright gummy smile.

"Hh h Hi." I stuttered. How can this be real? What the heck is happening? No way this is true. Only things like this happens in movies and books. Not in real life. I'm blushing so hard right now. Mina could easily be the hottest girl in school and she's talking to me. 

"Y/n you're probably so confused. But I answered your wish. Your Angel appeared! I love you." Mina said while still smiling. I was still suspicious as this could just be a huge coincidence and prank that my friends are pulling on me. "How can you say you love me when we've only just met? Who's making you do this? I interrogated her. 

"Ehhh? No one, I'll prove to you that i'm your angel. I'm the girl in your dreams last night right? let's seal our fate in the place where imagination runs and words are worshipped okay? Is what I said to you." Mina explained. 

Oh my god she's right. I then pinched her cheeks making sure I didn't just imagine her. They are so soft I don't want to let go. Her hand held onto mine and placed it on her heart. 

"See Y/N, my heart is beating so fast, that means I love you and only you." 

Wow are Angels as smooth like her?

"How come all of a sudden you're here?" I asked. "Why me? I'm not special." 

"You're special to me, as my role to take care of you while watching you. I've fallen in love with your kind heart. I begged God to be with you and finally she let me when you wished for your Angel to appear. I'm so happy! Once I'm your girlfriend, I won't be an Angel anymore and I'll be with you forever!" Mina explained. 

"Although this is all very hard to believe, I accept that you're an Angel because you're gorgeous and can read my dreams but I'm not accepting you as my girlfriend." I said. Mina's smile faded and then she pouted. Oh God it's so cute. 

"If we're meant to be then surely we'll meet again. I have to leave now. Goodbye." I ran out to the bus stop leaving Mina behind as I was late and my parents are going to kill me. I heard Mina whisper "See you soon my love." It made me smile but also guilty for cutting our meeting short. 

Mina's Pov 

I didn't expect Y/N to believe so I just have to try harder. I'm keeping it a secret that we were lovers in the past. If I give her memories of our sweet relationship back she could go crazy so I only allowed her to know that I'm her angel. I have no home to go to. So i'll just spend the night in this library. 

Tomorrow I'll show Y/N how much I love her. I need to start fresh so starting from tomorrow I am going to attend JYP High. 

We'll meet again Y/N I promise...