five

To: Yoongi hyungie

Where are you? When will you come by?

From: Yoongi hyungie

I'm gonna be working non-stop at least until next week. Why? Something happened?

To: Yoongi hyungie

Yes. Jinnie misses you

From: Yoongi hyungie

He told me this morning. I'll video call him tonight, okay? Promise.

Jungkook lets out a huff. He stares at the ceiling, mind goes wild as Seokjin's sentence kept replaying inside his head. You have Jimin, Yoongi has Namjoon.

He recalls how many times Seokjin tried to introduce his friend to Yoongi and Jungkook. Only twice. The first time was when Seokjin was in high school. He remembers his reaction was ugly, he made fuss and refused to talk to Seokjin. He remembers how the elder staying at his house, helping him with his homework, watching an anime with him and kissing his cheek before walking home.

He remembers Yoongi didn't take it well too, but he talked to Ken, Seokjin's friend with the most forced smile Jungkook ever seen. They never saw Ken anymore after that. They never asked why. They didn't want to.

The second time was totally unexpected. Jungkook visited his house at night only to find someone also there. He usually didn't visit Seokjin that late, but Seokjin was busy all week, he missed the elder. Seokjin said his friend would be sleeping over since they had group assignment.

Jungkook didn't think he snapped or anything, but Seokjin knew him to his core, so when Seokjin stroked his back and hair, he just knew perhaps he couldn't really hide his anger.

It's like their unwritten rule not to push this issue into proper conversation. But actually Jungkook and Yoongi talked about this. It was not a blunt statement or conclusion, but Jungkook knows they hold the same sentiment: they never willing to share Seokjin. But Yoongi has gotten better along the way. Together, Seokjin and Yoongi never really had an argument, they understand each other that Jungkook ever wondered how it felt to have such stable relationship.

Jungkook closes his eyes. He always thinks his position is the worst. He knew since he started following Seokjin and Yoongi around they would be in love to each other. Jungkook knows they both love him so much, but it's nothing close to how they love each oher. The youngest tried really hard to be supportive, but it doesn't mean he didn't get hurt when they were finally official.

It was Yoongi who told him with Seokjin next to him, looking down and seemed so nervous.

"You two what?" He remember his first words after Yoongi announced their relationship.

"We are dating. Like, officially dating. No, listen to me, Kookie. We won't let you feel like you are an outsider, okay?"

But they didn't understand how it felt. Jungkook blinked away his tears, Seokjin still didn't dare to look at him in the eyes, he didn't know why. That day Seokjin held his hand tightly, promised to love him forever.

Guilt rising up to his chest as Jungkook remembers all those memories. Seokjin never wanted him to feel unloved. The first year after they announced their relationship, Seokjin never even kissed Yoongi in front of him. It's otherwise, Seokjin nonchalantly kissed his cheek in front of Yoongi.

Yooongi never talked about it, but Jungkook knows Yoongi loves both of them so much that he didn't really care about it. The secondth year Yoongi kissed Seokjin on lips in front of Jungkook. Jungkook thought it was accidental as Yoongi earned a glare from the eldest. But Jungkook had learned to support his best friends, so he said,"You can kiss each other, you know? I don't mind."