Bonus Chapter

It's not easy.

Seokjin managed to convince Taehyung to move into his apartment temporarily since Hoseok has worst working hour to take care of him. He agreed, but it doesn't mean everything is going perfectly well. Taehyung couldn't sleep without listening to Seokjin's heartbeat, it's honestly sweet but it saddens the older at the same time. Taehyung might not talking about it, but he definitely terrified of Seokjin dying or suddenly disappear before him.

He has brought Taehyung to a psychologist, but it seemed like it was a bad idea. Taehyung felt like he was judged rather than helped. Seokjin remembers how the younger clung to his arm all the time, flinched when the expert asked him some questions. He refused to answer. Taehyung locked himself in the room as he felt bad, thinking Seokjin was upset. Seokjin was not. He was desperate.

Later that night, when Taehyung was too tired to cry more, he opened the door, revealing sleepy Seokjin before him, eye closed and overall drained. Taehyung pulled him into hug, saying sorry and promised to try harder. Seokjin kissed him slow, like anything didn't matter. Taehyung cuddled Seokjin, placing his ear close to the other's chest when he heard Seokjin's stomach grumbled.

Seokjin laughed, but Taehyung didn't. He knew Seokjin skipped his dinner. He cried to Seokjin's shoulder, muttering sorry all over again. He said he would try to eat, as long as Seokjin was there with him. They left the bed room, and Seokjin peeled some apples and cut them into smaller pieces. They cuddled atop the couch, Taehyung's back pressed to Seokjin's chest.

The older took one piece, and Taehyung's nose scrunched. But he inhaled deeply, opened his mouth, expecting Seokjin to feed him. The older laughed, kissing his head fondly. The moment that piece touched Taehyung's tongue, the younger froze, despite their position, Seokjin could tell the younger was in the urge to vomit.

But Taehyung started to chew slowly, Seokjin waited with his heart beating wild. And Taehyung opened his mouth again after Seokjin ate some pieces.

Seokjin teared up, one arm wrapped around his neck. He pecked the younger's jawline before nudging another piece of apple. Again. And again. They were all gone minutes later. Taehyung turned and tilted his head, catching Seokjin in a smiley kiss.

It was their turn over.

Seokjin forgot when was the last time he got proper sleep. Taehyung was getting better, but he still easily awoke from tiniest sound. He didn't dare to sleep, made any move and ended up disturbing Taehyung's sleep. It's okay, he could stand it.

He did some research by himself as he didn't want to risk going to psychologist again. He was relieved to know mental support is really important to help Taehyung's situation. He asked the younger to shower together, he wanted Taehyung to be pretty much aware that he is appreciated, both body and soul. Taehyung blushed, shyly agreed. It was innocent, and it was amazing. He ensured Taehyung he looked incredibly beautiful. When Seokjin scrubbed his back, he whispered,"I can looking at your body all day, sweetheart." Taehyung turned to cup his face, beamed and glowing. He hugged the older, hooking his chin onto Seokjin's shoulder and saying,"Thank you for being patient with me."

Taehyung started to talk more since then. He initiated showering together, even brushing Seokjin's teeth while smiling wide. It was so endearing, Seokjin ended up crying silently when they were laying on the bed. It seemed like Seokjin cried way more than Taehyung. But that's okay, he's not ashamed per se, it's all for Taehyung.

In one morning, Seokjin woke up without Taehyung, he cursed out and yelled Taehyung's name while sprinted out of the bed room, finding his boyfriend in the kitchen, holding a spatula and looked at him with wide eyes. He remembers how the younger cried uncontrollably. Taehyung rushed to hug him. "I'm trying to cook for us. You looked so tired of taking care of me. I'm sorry for making you worried, Love."