enemy!

(im high so if this makes no sense im sorry)
(ur name is ximena btw)
______________________________________________________
"cmon mena the O'Connels are gonna be here any minute!" my mom yelled from the kitchen
"is that bitch billie coming?" i said
"language mija" mom said
"sorry ma"
i just... really hate billie with a burning passion but, i also some weird attraction to her? its crazy... i know, my gayness cant help it though.
i realize im still in a towel, on my phone, scrolling instagram. i should probably get dressed.
i put on my normal style and sat my lazy ass right back on that bed.

five minutes into my luxurious instagram scrolling i hear billies loud ass from my room

" HONEY IM HOME!!!" billie yelled
i hauled my ass down those stairs so i could yell at her back.
" NOBODY ASKED FOR YOUR LOUD ASS TO COME IN HERE AND DISTURB THE PEACE OF MY INSTAGRAM SCROLLING SO PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP... thank you"
everyone looked at me weird...
" ok then, continue whatever you were doing, i'll be back down when dinner is done." and walked my ass right back up those stairs.
(time skip to dinner hoes)
"DINNERS READY MIJA!" is what i woke up to.
i dusted myself off and walked downstairs and saw billies fine ass staring at me
"how may i help you eilish?" i smiled
"nothing bitch." she spat
"well you're staring soo it must be something"
she scoffed and rolled her beautiful eyes at me. ok then.
"mena sit down and eat" my mom said
"but mom the only seat left is next to william eyelash"
mom gave me the look and i sat my hungry ass down.
during dinner billie kept sending me these looks and biting her lips. i tried not think about it but that girl had me moving in my chair.
billies pov
i know why she hates me and quite frankly, her girlfriends head was trash. yes very cliche i stole her girl. anywhores, ximena looked fine as always but her outfit today had me feeling all sorts of ways. i watched her ass as she got up from the table and grabbed her phone then walked her fine ass to her room to do god knows what.
im going to get her even if it kills me.
i walked up to her room and she was in a sports bra and short shorts. she sat down on the floor and started... is she... stretching? i think im gonna stand her for a while. she sat with her legs open and bent down... sweet baby jesus her ass is magical. im going to make sure i give her the best sex of her li-
" what in the hell are you doing?" mena said.
"watching you, duh"
"is that so?" she walked up to me innocently
oh this bitch tryna fuck.
"look babygirl... dont do something you might not come back from, or in your case walk from." i grabbed her by her waist and brought her real close to me and kissed her. i finally got to taste her lips, and it felt amazing. she tasted like cherries and i loved it. i loved her. ah shit here we go again, i done caught feelings... again.
"fuck me eilish, give me reasons why i shouldnt kick you out my room right now" she whispered in my ears
i felt bad for her, i fucked her up pretty bad. for the sole purpose of my jealousy and not wanting her with anybody but me. so im gonna be rough but show her i love her and i need her...bad.
i pushed her on the bed and kissed her lips once more. our tongues fought for dominance but i won, of course.
" trust me love, you will remember this." i growled into her ear.
i kissed her lips once more and moved my way down to her neck, leaving light kisses before i licked a bold stripe up and kissed her again. i couldnt help it im addicted to her lips. i grabbed her by her neck and squeezed gently but firmly and told her, " everything. off. now."
and in the blink of eye her beautiful body layed before me, my god her body was amazing. i traced my hands up and down her body before i squeezed her boobs enticing a moan.
"fuck bil.." she said breathily
"im only touching you and i already have you moaning my name."
"please fuck me bil...please"
"say no more my love"
i quickly took everything off revealing my red lace bra and red lace panties. i quickly attached my lips to her nipples, swirling my tongue and making all sorts of figure 8s on both of her nipples. she kept grinding on me wanting to relieve whatever was going on down there.
"patience baby, daddy will make you feel good in just a moment." i whispered against her skin.
"please billie fuck me until i cant speak" she breathlessly moaned
i kissed down her stomach making sure to leave hickies with each kiss until i finally got to her glistening wet pussy.
"your so wet me darling" i said as i blew on her clit
(im going to put what ximena says in italics because im tired of writing quotations)
f-fuck
i attached my lips to her clit making sure i swirled my tongue all over her core.
i quickly inserted two fingers in her while i sucked on her clit.
right there billie right-
i curled my fingers making sure to hit her g-spot everytime.
i-im gonna cum fuck billie
not yet kitten... not until i tell you
i wasnt done enjoying her she tasted so good, like cookies and cream. i couldn't get enough.
beg for it love
p-please l-let me c-cum
i was surprised she could let that out so, i went faster.
i didnt even know i could get this fast, i was going at an inhumane speed and by this time EVERYONE could hear her.
go ahead baby let it out all over me
AHHHH FUCK!!!
she squirted. she fucking squirted.
i let her ride out her high before giving her a sloppy kiss making sure she tasted herself.
i grabbed her by her throat and told her your mine and only mine nobody elses ok kitten...
yes billie was all she got out before she cuddled up next to me and knocked out.
i wanted her and finally got her. finally.
______________________________________________________
well that one was... long. i fell asleep writing this and when i woke up i was still high. anywhores.... i see all you ghost readers so pls comment tell me what u want. i love yall nasty hoes
- peaches💅🏽