lap dance

(ur name is luna)
wbk this wasnt checked
______________________________________________________
*BING*
message from personal thot💅🏽 (thats actually what my bsf name is in my phone)
get dressed whore
lets go to this kickback

and im coming cuz why??

because you love me
and billies coming

u coulda said that in the first place

be a baddie mmkay

yea yea ok ily

ok ily2

billie is my crush, obviously. i just dont talk to her. why? shes also my childhood bully i just dont talk to her anymore... shut the fuck up i already know it sounds like some weird fanfiction but i promise you its not. anywhores... i got dressed in one of my favorite outfits:

i filled in my eyebrows and put some clear lipgloss then grabbed my keys and hopped in my car

i filled in my eyebrows and put some clear lipgloss then grabbed my keys and hopped in my car. i live right next to my parents. i know what your thinking, why dont you live with them? well, my mom is a rich alcoholic and my dad is a mafia man, and if you ask me, way too many problems. so my dad bought me a car and an apartment right next to them. weird huh, i already know.
(time skip to the kickback)
i let myself in since it was at my bestfriends house, and let me tell you i love her house and her house loves me.
"DREAM WHERE YOU AT HOE!" i didnt even need to ask that i heard her laugh from there and i knew she was in the backyard. i walked back there and instantly smelled like weed, and i loved it.
"there you are i missed you bestie" she said as she hugged me.
"well first of all where is my blunt and second where am i sitting?" i said to her
"well you can sit on the grass or on someones lap" she said and i looked at her disgusted
"well i guess im sitting on your lap" i said. she sat down with my ass right along with her.
(time skip a little later into the party)
"YOU DUMB WHORE!" i joked as i laughed around with the group. you know whats weird? billie has been biting her lip and looking at me all day and let me tell you... i might have to change my panties when i get home.
"aye i have an idea, lets play truth or dare" luna said
"im down" i said
"blake go first" dream said to one of her friends
"ok um luna truth or dare" he smiled
"dare duh do i look like a pussy to you" i said
he laughed and said, "yep you do but thats not the point. i dare you to give a lap dance toooooo BILLIE!"
both of our heads shot up. well i guess imma give her the time of her life
"dream play THAT song" i said
and with that "girls need love (drake remix) came on
i walked over to billie and whispered in her ear, " buckle up baby cuz this might get wild" and with that i let out my true talent of moving my ass in very which way to the beat. i made sure i grinded my ass into her pussy and everytime she let out a grunt which let me know she was enjoying it. i then turned around and saw her eyes go from a light, crystal blue to a dark, musky blue in seconds.
"what happened to you hating me?" i said
"i never hated you i was just mad you never threw yourself at me but now you throwing it back and i," she smacked my ass and then gripped it, "am enjoying it"
"good for you eilish..." i said as i pulled her lip from her teeth with my thumb. before the song was over i looked at her pink, plump lips and kissed her.
"bye bye billie" i said innocently. lets just say i had a lot of fun that night.
————————————————————————————————————————
well... i know this was short but dont kill me...
whats next??? i think i might do a fluff one who knows
anywhores...
peaches💅🏽