bad girl type beat

(eilish: g!p, dom; ximena: sub)

XIMENA

"EILISH!"

no response.

"BILLIE"

still no response.

"DADDY"

"YES MAMAS!" oh now she got hearing all of a sudden..

i hear my precious girlfriend's lil feet hit the marble floor with her phone in one hand and her notebook in the oth- really? she just had to busy while my pussy is aching for her- well... you get the point.

"baby..." i said... suggestively as i got up and jumped on her.

"what do you need lil mama, i'm very busy right now" she said as she gripped onto my butt to hold me in place.

" i want you." i said very boldly as she was taken back by the statement i just made.

"oh you do?"

"yes baby, i need you"

"your such a little slut huh? you want me to fill you up like the little cum dumpster you are?"

i moaned at her choice of dirty words, she wants me to lose control. i already know that there's a catch to this though.

"mm too bad lil baby cant have want she wants.. daddy has to finish her work" as she made her way back upstairs and into her room to finish what she was doing

see? told you.

i didnt say anything though, i just waited patently like the good girlfriend i am..... NOT. i did wait though, just not long enough.

i took my happy ass upstairs to see what she was doing.

"whatcha doing?" (if you know where this is from be my friend immediately BACK TO THE STORY)

"working mamas, do you need something?"

"nope."

"then why are you here?"

"because im horny and this bitch tryna fuck"

"baby let me finish this please"

and here's where i fucked up:

i took it upon myself to come up behind her and move my hands seductively down her chest an pepper kisses along her neck.

"baby if you let me finish these last few lines i promise you i will give you the best dick of your life"

and what did my happy ass say? "ok daddy."

so i got up from our bed and ran back downstairs not seeing the plug she had hooked up to our computer and tripped on it, pulling it from the computer and making whatever work she has disappear.

my ass is grass and billie is about to mow the lawn.

"no no no no no NO" she yelled at no one in particular.

i booked it. i had no other choice, this bitch is gonna kill me.

in at least 2.3 seconds she grabbed me by my waist and threw me over her shoulder.

"BABY IT WAS AN ACCIDENT, I FELL!!"

"doesnt change the fact that you made it disappear" ______________________________________________________
yall want a part 2?
this has been sitting in my drafts for centuries, decades, and millenniums, thus why it cut off like that
N E WAIZ 
baby really out here being grown 🥺
socials:
fp- kindahardtobreathe
main- lacedxanniez
luh u 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
peaches 💅🏽