punishment!

[gxg, degradation, strap, thigh riding, and overstimulation]
top/dom: billie
sub/bottom: ximena aka y/n aka you
strap up kids, this one's long

BILLIE
this girl has been giving me attitude all damn day, and its starting to make me mad. so, i decided it would be a good idea to take a shower to blow off some steam.

i open the door to our humongous room and walk into our bathroom. i take my clothes off and stare at myself, naked, in the bathroom.

damn i look good...

i turn on the water on and set it to the highest temperature. the water burns my skin but i kinda like the sting it gives me.
after washing my body, i start washing my hair only to find out we're out of conditioner.

"BABY!" i call out to my girlfriend of 3 years

"FUCK DO YOU WANT BILLIE!" she screams back

first of all, who does she think shes talking to? cause i know DAMN WELL she ain't talking to me like that.

"FIRST OF ALL WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TO?! SECOND OFF, CAN YOU PLEASE GRAB SOME CONDITIONER FROM UNDER THE BATHROOM SINK PLEASE?"

i hear her little feet running up the steps and open up the bathroom door.

"thank you so much ba-"
"get it yourself "

i scrunch my face up in confusion and look around as i peek my head out of the shower

"now i might be a lil slow sometimes but i know DAMN well you not talking to me like that—" i tell her with a hint of dominance in my voice.

she starts looking at me like i'm stupid.

"why you looking at me like that?"

"you know why." she spits at me

"actually i don't so i would recommend you telling me ximena", saying her full name and with dominance in my voice so she knows i'm being deadass.

"i just think its funny how you've been back from tour 2 weeks and you still haven't fucked the shit outta me."

i raise my eyebrow at her and then laugh at her. i walk out the shower without getting a towel and wrap my hand around her throat.

"oh so THATS what this is about huh?"

i bring her to me so our lips are barely just rubbing against each other and slide two fingers (middle and ring obv) inside of her earning a slight whimper from her,

"is this what you want kitten? you want me to use you like the little pathetic fucktoy you are?"

"m-mhm"

"no no sweetheart, use your words" i say in a sweet but condescending tone in my voice

"y-yes." she tells me

"yes WHAT my love?" i say clenching my teeth together and going deeper so i hit her spot, making her knees buckle.

"y-yes daddy." she says but it comes out more like a moan

"good girl." i say and kiss her passionately while grabbing onto her ass possessively

i take my fingers out of her and walk away like nothing happened leaving her needy, which is exactly where i want her to be right now. i walk backwards for a quick second and suck her juices off my fingers while smirking and winking at her, and then went back to go get dressed.

TIME SKIP
we're currently laying in bed with her leg draped over mine with her head on my chest and my hand resting on her ass rewatching tiger king. out of no where she quickly took her place on my thighs, straddling me. she rests her head in the crook of my neck and starts kissing and sucking every square inch of my neck.