cumming for you....

if you couldn't tell thats a play on words ^
(g!p, dirty talk, degrading)

ximena pov
"BILLIE RATFACE EILISH" i call after my bestfriend who i want desperately to fuck me, but thats not here or there.
(if you dont talk to your bsf like that... electric chair. sorry, i dont make the rules i just enforce them BACK TO THE STORY)
"THE FUCK YOU WANT BITCH!" she yells as she comes into my room.
if you didn't know i live with this hot bitch. she knows i want her but "iT wOulD rUiN oUr FriEnDshIp." that doesnt stop us from fucking around from time to time. and when i say "fuck around" i mean the occasional make out. can you tell where this going yet? im gonna try and get her to fuck me senseless today. how? we going shopping bitch. but first i gotta get ready and all that good stuff. im gonna tease the fuck outta her today.
" i wanna go shopping and i need someone to critique my outfits so go get ready because we leaving in an hour" i told her
"but-"
"no buts. get ready" i interrupted her knowing she hates being interrupted.
she huffed and puffed herself to her room and got ready.
i hopped in the shower and then got ready when i was done and put this on:

i hopped in the shower and then  got ready when i was done and put this on:

its hot as fuck today and ya girl was not planning on sweating.
"damn" billie muttered under breath.
"like what you see?" i asked her
" it would be a lie if i say i didnt" she said.
so far so good.
"its a shame you cant have it" i said with a pouty face.
she gave me the signature look and then said, "bitch get in the car and lets go."
when we got to the car, she kept a firm grip on my thigh, but every once an a while she would rub up and down. IM FINNA GET SOME DICK TODAY!
time skip to the mall (im from vegas so im going by those malls)
"ahhh fashion show how i missed you.." i said to no one in particular.
i grabbed billie hand and pulled her to forever 21. we held hands the entire time, nothing new. after piling her in outfits, i decided it was time to go to the dressing room.
"alright billie, its time for you to become a judge."
"i am MORE than ok with that." she said emphasizing "more".
so i put the first outfit on:

i walked and said, "sum slight

i walked and said, "sum slight."
what did billie do? stare. i snapped my fingers in front of her face.
"ayo billay" i said to her
"gah dam xixi" she said and made a finger motion to spin for her
and that what i did. and out of nowhere she gripped me by my waist and pushed her front into my back and said, " 10 outta 10 mamas."
i could literally melt right there, but i continued.
" AMAZING! NEXT!" i yelled
because im a tease ANOTHER TIME SKIP
after basically being eye-fucked by billie all day i decided we should go home and chill for he rest of the day. little did i know what was in store for me.
we were just chillin in my room, with my red lights on, and music playing in the background, when i came up with a bright idea.
"billie?"
"yea mamas"
"i forgot to try on one outfit, can you rate it for me?" i ask her
"go for it."
so i run into my closet and pick my secret weapon:

" so i run into my closet and pick my secret weapon:

i walk out and wait for her to look at me. and BOY was she was looking.
"whatcha think?" i ask her as innocently as possible
"i think..." she says with a raspy voice as she walks up to me slowly.
she then grabs my throat and spins me around so her hot breath is tickling my neck.
"im gonna fuck the shit outta you"
oh fuck.
she grabbed me by my throat and smashed her lips against mine. damn, i could get used to kissing her everyday. the way our lips fit together like a puzzle piece, or how her tongue playfully rolls around mine or how her lips have a slight taste of cherries or how- im getting carried away here. i pulled away cuz a bitch needed to breathe but i wouldn't be if lungs or air didn't exist.
"on your knees now." she ordered me and i gladly did so.
BILLIE
ximena unbuckled my pants and pulled down my boxer and my dick sprang (is that even a word) out and hit my stomach.
"holy shit."
i think i should state the obvious and say im packin 😏
she gripped my dick and WENT TO TOWN. i grabbed her hair and pulled it in a makeshift ponytail and fucked her pretty little throat.
"you like when daddy fucks your pretty little throat." i got a moan in response and the vibrations went straight to my dick causing it to twitch in her throat. she put her hands on my thighs to try to get me to slow down, and i just went faster. tears started to form in her eyes and seeing that made me cum straight down her throat.
"uh uh babygirl swallow my shit." i told her and she obeyed.
"face down. ass up"
i lined myself up with her and smacked her ass a few times.... until it was red. then i slammed into her earning a scream from her.
"BILLIE-"
"thats not my name princess" i said as i thrusted ruthlessly into her tight walls.
"fuck your so tight, you wanted me to fuck your pretty little hole huh" i said as i smacked her ass
"f-fuck daddy you feel so good" she managed to get out.
i leaned closer into her and reached under her armpit so i could grab her throat.
"fuck daddy its too much" she said as she tried to run
"uh uh baby come back here, you wanted this dick so bad TAKE IT SLUT."
i flipped her around so that she was facing me and began ramming into her. i ran my hand up her stomach and to her throat and squeezed that shit. (i love that song-)
"you look so pretty taking my cock, look at you being the little whore you are" i said and starting rubbing her clit knowing it would take her over the edge.
"FUCK DADDY IM GONNA CUM!!" she screamed out.
i got up closer to her and said, "whats my name?"
"DADDY"
"louder baby and i'll let you cum"
"DADDY"
i felt my dick twitch which let me know i was about to cum too. i got up closer to and whispered in her ear.
"cum."
"AHHHH FUCKKKK!!" she screamed as she squirts everywhere and i pull out and cum on her stomach.
i immediately fell right next to her out of breath.
"hey xixi" i asked her.
"hmm"
"be my girlfriend."
"FUCKING FINALLY! YES!!"
THE END
_________________________________________________
how was that? i took a long break and will continue to because ideas only come up to me when im in a good mood and thats almost never N E WAYS
i hope you angels are doing ok because if your not i will smack your emotions with a baseball bat and thats on perrys hat.
FOLLOW MY SOCIALS:
main insta: peachynorm
fanpage: pimpedbisatan
snapchat: goldflowerrrsss
i love you guys sm 💞💘
peaches 💅🏽