~Cliché Hallway Meeting~

Chapter 2

After waiting for almost an hour, Marcel came back to fetch me.

"Sorry for the long wait sir. Your in room number 121 located at the 21th floor of this hotel" he said while handing me the key to my room. "Me and the crew are going outside to eat. Do you want to join us sir?" he added.

"That's really kind of you to ask but I'll pass for now" I declined politely.

"Okay sir. See you around and uhm you should get some sleep" Marcel said before leaving with the rest of the crew.

I waved them goodbye and proceeded to the elevator. My mind wandered off to one of those cliche stories where you meet your ex-boyfriend inside the elevator and then suddenly you two fall in love with each other again.

"That won't happen. Never in a million years" I said to myself. Like what are the odds that Zayn is really staying here? Or that text was real? Surely I have no reason to believe those.

I looked at the indicator to see which floor I was on. It was already on floor 20.

"Well that was fast" I thought. After a minute or two, the door finally opened. I wandered the hallways for a bit before searching for my room.

The hotel was hella big and was decorated with so much stuff. There was a big glass screen at the end of the hallways so you could see the ocean view. One of the things that caught my attention were the portraits hanging on walls. I examined them one on one. They were all just pictures of the staff but there were some pictures of regular visitors there. I knew it because of the labeled portraits with the word "regulars" on it.

"Wow. Even Zayn is a regular here" I mumbled at myself. I quickly turned away after that last portrait. I froze when I realized what I just saw. I ran back to that last portrait to see if I wasn't dreaming.

"You've gotta be kidding. YOU'VE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!" I cussed.

Why in all of the available 5-star hotels in the world would Zayn and I settle at the same exact hotel? What if he's here right now? On top of that he's even more good looking than ever in this portrait! It was utterly ridiculous.

"Stay fucking calm Hazza. It's just a picture" I told myself that. But everytime I look at his beautiful eyes, I can't help but lose control. I slowly traced his face on the portrait. I sighed at myself. I really missed Zayn. I just kept on staring at the portrait for next few minutes.

"Excuse me but did you see a fluffy white dog run over here? He's a small and furry little puppy. I lost him on my way to my room" a familiar voice suddenly said.

I turned to the person behind me. Our eyes both widened at the sight of each other. I immediately withdrew my steps and hit the wall behind me. I ran away from him. I didn't even look back.

"106, 107.... 109!" I panted as I saw my room. I quickly got my keys from my pocket.

"Damn it!" I said out of frustration. My shaking hands had a hard time opening the door. I got inside my room and I locked it. I fell down on my knees and stared at nothing.

IT WAS ZAYN FUCKING MALIK.

But what is he doing here? Maybe he's here to record music. But at Geejam studios? That's just a lot of goddamn coincidences.

I calmed my mind for a second. I tried to think of it as an accidental meeting. There was no way he might have known that I was here too. Maybe he was on vacation? A private one with Gigi?

I laid my back on floor. Why do I care? So what if he brought Gigi here? I'm not jealous or anything. The thought of him taking her to romantic dates here in Jamaica is....just attrocious.

"Yeah it's attrocious" I said. She's not that pretty. Her straight hair is just no good. Even her features are clearly not Zayn's type. Zayn likes cute people. Those who have curly hair are his weakness, particularly me.

I stopped when I realize what I just did.

"Did I just shame Gigi Hadid and talked about Zayn like a highschool boy talking about his crush? What the actual fuck Harry" I groaned at myself.

Just then I remembered what Zayn had asked me a while ago. He was looking for his puppy and I ran away from him. I could've atleast answered him.

But how could I? The moment I saw his golden eyes, I just fell apart.

"Why am I still in love with you? You left me and broke my heart. And now we meet again and you make me feel like I'm so hooked up on you. Why are you like that Zayn?" I asked myself.

After a few minutes of questioning my life. I did my best to drag myself up to the bed. I got under the soft blanket and hugged the biggest pillow.

Meeting him again wasn't that bad to be honest.

"Maybe meeting you again here was a good thing" I murmured before I completely fell asleep.

Somehow, I wouldn't mind seeing him again.

Guysss here's the next update! I hope you like it hehe~ The next update would probably be in between Tuesday-Thursday :D Thank you for reading as always💕 Please vote for it thank youuu💕💕