Turn of Events

Chapter 11
Harry's POV

"Welcome to 1 Oak Nightclub" Luke said as he lead us inside.

Disco lights were everywhere. Party babes, hunky guys, elites all on the dance floor. It was so loud that nobody even noticed who we are.

"Relax Harry" Niall smiled. "This is a total vip club!! Even paparazzis are not allowed here".

"Y-you're right" I responded. I was getting really tensed. Something about this night makes me feel uncomfortable. I wondered why.

Niall and I drank the night away. He got really drunk and began dancing like a crazy person on the dance floor.

"Come join me Harry" he yelled through the blasting music.

I laughed at him. Atleast I was still sober after all the drinks we had. I took one last shot of vodka before joining Niall and the others on the dance floor. I suddenly noticed the lights going more vibrant and the music was getting to wild. Everything was spinning for a moment. I closed my eyes for a second, hoping everything would turn back to normal.

"I had enough alcohol for tonight" I reminded myself as I got tempted to drink another shot of vodka.

I turned back to the dance floor, surprisingly, Niall was no longer there. Even Luke and his friends were nowhere to be seen.

I started looking around for them. It was really hard because my vision was clouded with dizziness. I turned around and saw a familiar face. I squinted my eyes to examine the person.

"Zayn?" I mumbled.

Suddenly, Niall popped out of nowhere.

"Heya Harry" he laughed. "Let's dance some more".

Niall's movements were wobbly. From the looks of it, he was way too drunk.

"Where are the others?" I asked as I helped him sit down on the couch.

"What others? Yah mean Luke?" he said.

He's definitely too drunk. "Yeah where's Luke?" I asked once more.

Niall suddenly threw his shot glass. A few people noticed this but some just kept on dancing. I turned to look at Niall. He was looking at me as if he was very hungry.

"Err Niall stop" I flinched away from his eyes. "You're drunk".

He pulled my face back at his sight and grabbed my wrist. It started to hurt after a few moments later.

"You're eyes are gorgeous" he grinned.

I was getting nervous at Niall's actions. He was tracing my lips with his finger. I tried to escape his grip but I was too drunk to even show an ounce of strength.

"Would you stop it Niall? You're too drunk!" I glared at him. "Can't you recognize your own bestfriend?"

His grip loosened for a bit.

"Bestfriend?" He muttered as he let go of my hand.

"It's okay Niall. You didn't mean to hurt me". I smiled at him. "Besides, you are way too drunk right now".

Niall looked at me with sadness written all over his face.

"I'm sorry" he spoke softly.

"I know" I said as I pat him on the back.

"Harry I-"

"Wild story, I thought I just saw Zayn earlier" I suddenly said, interrupting Niall's words