Happily Ever After

Chapter 15

"Social media is going crazy after former One Direction Zayn Malik and Harry Styles were spotted having lunch together here in New York. Here's the footage of the two caught on camera yesterday" the reported said.

The t.v suddenly went off. Zayn gently turned to Harry as he was reading the newspaper.

"Having lunch together? What kind of bullshit was that? Didn't they know we went on a date? God. Social media these days are so awful" Zayn gave out a long sigh.

"I know right! Just look at this newspaper. We look like two bros chilling" Harry complained. "For goodness sake can't they do any better?"

Zayn chuckled and shook his head. He opened his phone and started reading random tweets about the latest news.

"Oh look we're getting a lot of nice comments" Zayn said as he showed Harry his phone.

"We're getting a lot of hate as well" Harry rolled his eyes.

Zayn playfully kissed Harry's curls as they both continued to monitor their social media accounts. Suddenly, Harry's phone rang.

"Marcel?" Harry answered. "What's wrong? You seem so out of breath".

"Harry get your ass here immediately! Reporters all over New York is bombarding the studio" Marcel yelled from the other line.

Harry grunted. "Fine fine. Be there in 20 minutes".

"Bring Zayn as well. You two are going to have to satisfy these reporters" Marcel said before ending the call.

Harry put his phone down and laid his head on Zayn's lap. He was tracing some of his lover's tattoo before Zayn kissed him on his lips.

"Is something bothering you Hazza?" He asked.

"Zayn we have to tell them the truth. All of it including our relationship" Harry nervously said.

"Well okay then" Zayn smiled.

"You're not...mad? Aren't you uncomfortable with that?" Harry said as he sat upright, facing Zayn directly.

"There's nothing wrong with telling the world how much I love you Harry" He whispered. "Besides that's our plan right? If we tell them them about us then we don't have to hide anymore".

Harry smiled at his lover. He was right. If the whole world knows about them then they don't have to hide anything anymore. They will be free even though there's a high chance that a lot of people will hate them for coming out.

"If you're worried about people hating us then don't" Zayn said as he wrapped his arms around Harry's waist from behind. "It's not like no one's going to support us anymore".

"You're right Zayn. We'll just have to accept whatever is going to happen. It's going to be alright, won't it?" Harry mumbled.

"Of course it will. People who love us will surround us and support us no matter what. Don't forget that baby" Zayn kissed his forehead.

Harry stood up and stretched his arms. He lowered his head to kiss Zayn before going into the shower.

"We better get ready. I told Marcel that we'd be at the studio in 20 minutes".

"Then we better shower together. It'll be faster don't you think?" Zayn smirked.

Harry playfully smiled as Zayn went in the shower with him. It was truly everything he ever wanted.

Meanwhile at the studio, Marcel was trying to hold off a horde of reporters trying to force their way in.

"Calm yourselves everyone. Mr. Styles will be here any minute now" Marcel said.

"You've been saying that for the last 20 minutes!!" A reporter yelled.

"If you can't wait then you might as well leave!!" Marcel yelled back.

"Calm yourself Marcel!" Leroy squeaked.

"NO LEROY! THIS HAS GONE WAY TOO FAR" Marcel screamed loud as his voice got drowned in the reporters' simultaneous yelling.

Suddenly, everyone started turning to their backs. A glossy black convertible was heading on the studio's entrance.

"HE'S HERE!!" most of the reporters yelled.

A large number of reporters started running towards the car.

"Oh no you won't! Guards! Surround that car immediately!" Marcel screamed again.

Soon big bodies of men started parting the waves of the crowd. They made sure there was enough space for their boss to walk on to.

Flashes of camera were everywhere. As soon as Harry and Zayn stepped out of the car, everybody lost their shit.

"Mr. Styles!! Is the band coming back?" one reporter said.

"It might be coming back" Harry answered.

"Is it true that you two were spotted having a friendly lunch in New York down town?" A female reporter asked.

"It was a date. Please make sure to jot that down correctly" Zayn smiled.

Those who heard what Zayn had said immediately squealed after fangirling.

"Is this why you broke up with Ms. Gigi Hadid?" Another reporter popped up.

"Look, Gigi is a very nice woman. It's just that I want to be true to myself. And being with this guy" He pointed at Harry. "Had made me realize a lot of things".

"Mr. Styles how long has this been going on?"

"Can you two describe what you have?"

"What do you have to say for all your fans out there?"

There were a lot of questions. It was suffocating at first but as long as they were with each other, they knew they could overcome this.

As soon as they were infront of the studio's door, one last question came up to them.

"Mr. Malik, Mr. Styles. Pardon me but don't you think it was about goddamn time that you two announced your relationship?" the reporter grinned as if he was already expecting this to happen.

"Sorry to keep you waiting" Harry smiled. "We just wanted to be sure before saying anything else".

"Harry's right. We can't make false rumors now can we?" Zayn chuckled as he bid the reporter good bye.

The crowd was still yelling for more but the two of them had gone inside the studio to take a relaxing time away from the nosy reporters.

Later that morning, the social media went even more haywire. Harry and Zayn's revelation made it into international headlines.

"The final part of the plan was executed well" Marcel said as he talked on the phone.

"Now they can have their happily ever after with each other" Liam chuckled from the other line.

Marcel smiled as he ended the conversation. He went to the veranda to get some fresh air. He couldn't help but smile once more when he saw Zayn and Harry, happy in each other's arms.

Everything was worth it. Everyone was happy and contented especially Zayn and Harry. Marcel finally did his part in this love story. It wasn't just him. Liam also became the main cupid in their love.

Even though he didn't understand why he helped Liam at first, he now knows the reason. When Zayn and Harry ran away from each other, ultimately, they just met back in Jamaica and the rest was history.

There was something about those two that made such a wonderful view. It wasn't just how they look so good together or the chemistry they have nor because of what they had been through. It was the genuine love they felt for each other that made them stood out.

This is the final chapter of Meet Me In Jamaica❤️ Thank you for supporting me all the way to this last chapt!!!😘 I love you all❤️❤️❤️ Let's all support and believe in Zarry forever❤️❤️❤️