Timothy

All my life. Its has always been like this, just me and my Dad. I've never met my mom, she left right after I was born. I never ask where she is or who she is. Nor do I care. To me, personally I like it better that I never got the chance to met her. It made me stronger, tougher and braver like I can rule the world. Everyone feared me. I can get away with everything. Sex. Money. Power. But mostly Sex.
I have everything I ever needed. My dad is in L.A. running a company while I, have fun. Though I know eventually one day I'll be running our company since its just the two of us. But for now I like to have fun and live my life to the fullest.

"  This is their territory bro! We can't fight all of them if this end up bad! Come on!  just find another girl to mess around..." that's my best friend Riley.

We've been best friend since I was mfive. Riley is two years older than me, he became like the older brother to me. Though, he moved in Cuba Havana when I turned 14 he was 16 at the time, I thought that will be the end of our friendship but no, His family and him moved back 5 years after and for the last 2 years our brotherhood bond became much stronger. I view him as my older brother we know we have each others back. And since his return
Riley had always talk about this place. I was so intrigued that want to explore it myself. I heard that there's alot of gorgeous ladies out here waiting for me...*wink* we've only been here for just about a week now and its not my fault that i may or may have been screwin with a girl that has a boyfriend....
Its not my fault they can't resist... it was just so easy for me to get ladies anytime, anywhere...i don't need to ask because they all line up for me...Its nothing serious...I've never liked all of them anyway...it was just for fun...

Anna looked at my direction we've been texting and hooking up for the past 3 days since I got here in Havana... I can see the lust in her eyes...i know she wants me.. I smirked. Though i can see she was with her boyfriend. He has his arms wrapped around her waist while he talks to his friends. he had no idea...

I saw her whispered something on his ear. And went off to go, to the bathroom....bingo!
I immediately fix my myself and follow her...with a smug on my face. My bestfriend on the other hand decided to grab my arm and warned me.

"Dude. This is not a good timing for that.... just let it go.. "
He pleaded. I don't know what's wrong with him his tattoos alone is already intimidating just one stare at those jerks they'd be peeing there pants off. I know he's just trying to be the older brother but I know I got this.

"Riley don't be a pussy come on! how can I not grab this opportunity?!" I half whispered with the biggest smug on my face... i know I look like a creepy pervert right now...but hell no... I'm not gonna let this one go.

"Tim! her boyfriend is just right there, we can't pick up a fight now dude! we're out numbered.. " he again tried to change my mind. But he knows very well that once I decided into it there's no turning back. He still try every single time.

"Are you done?" I asked him
...i got no respond so I continued "... ok... now Hold my jacket... I need to go to the restroom for a bit *smirked*... just call me if something happen" i made a call me sign with my hand,  patted his back and hurried to the restroom, .....and hell you know what happened next...

°°°

30 minutes later....

It was fun until she went a little too clingy.. and freakin annoying

....it was all fun our hands were all over the place until she decided to ruin it.

"Timothy... why can't we be together" she said in the middle of the kiss. I wrinkled my brows and pulled her away.... thats  one way to ruin my mood.

"...what?!" I then wiped my lips

".. why can't we be together... I mean you like me right?.. and I... I really, really like you" as her hands landed on my bare chest down to my crotch...i laughed...this girl thinks so 
highly of herself.

"...oh... no...no. Anna *laughed* I mean youre gorgeous but I...don't like you.. at all..its been great messing with you but I think we should stop...."  I said...as i quickly took my shirt from a corner and wear it..

"...but... i thought?" She looked down " if this is about my boyfriend?? I can break up with him... if you want... I'll do anything!...I want you... Timothy...all of you..."  she said and bit her lip trying to seduce me...oh too bad because I don't.. this is why they never last, they fall so fast.... so easy.... so predictable.. i laughed at the thought in my head.

"....Anna..I don't like you *laughed* come on its just for sex that's it!... now why don't you just get back to your stupid boyfriend and fix yourself because honestly, you look fucking disgusting.." then just that.. i feel her hand hit my face.....great.. i annoyingly looked at her. Wtf?!

"...you jerk! I thought you like me I almost break up with my boyfriend for you and this is what I get!!" She yelled at me. I again smirked and said..."...I... I thought we are a thing"

"When did I say that were a thing anyway..! Its not my fault.. if your just delusional..!" i replied and then another sting on my cheeks... ouch two and a row I just don't understand girls they're so overdramatic... she then left...

Well it was all fun and games until someone decided to be a freaking bitch... I left the restroom frustrated...

just another day in my life...

********************************************

Hi guys meet Riley Richard Davis.
Timothy's best friend... played by MGK
Find out more about him in the next chapter...🖤

🖤