Timothy - II

CONTINUATION

The smell of Sweat, alcohol, drugs and sex...
Never fails to amaze me.... I dove in the crowd  making my way to the counter. I need a drink..
I'm in one of the most popular club here in Havana... everywhere you look there's people making out..... so many gorgeous ladies to choose from...

"TIMOTHY?!" I got interrupted when heard someone called my name...

"Francisco?..." I replied..

"Oh men I haven't seen you in about 2 years since we graduated...what's up men!...what are you doing here in Havana??" We greeted each other with a one arm hug...Francisco is one of my close friends in college...some may say were partners in crime we used to go club hopping every night after class...I kinda miss it actually the old days..

"Oh nothing men just a vacation....how about you?" I replied

"Oh Havana is my hometown remember... just wanna get back to my home also to visit my relatives here....you know.. if I can still remember where they live.." he said

"Fransis?..." a lady with a thick Hispanic accent walks beside Francisco....

"Oh! Sorry...Timothy this is Sofía..." he said...she checked me out..winked at me..and then bit her lip..*smirked*..she whispered something in his ear and he giggled...

"sorry men...emergency....call me ok?? Its the same number as before *giggles* oh.....adios!" He continued...until I can no longer hear him...

I know exactly what the emergency was that's why I never asked...I couldn't help but smile...at least somebody having a great night..

Meanwhile, Riley on the other hand creeps beside me by trying to hide but failing miserably  as he stare at a girl who is by the way on the dance floor dancing....look what we have here... With a smug on my face..i teased him saying...

"Who are you staring at, men?" Teasing the hell out of him. This is gonna be fun.... he just ignore me and locked his eyes on the girl. I mentally laughed

"I thought you said you like this Maria..maria she's so beautiful I can't get her off my mind...oh maria.." he tried to punch me but then I caught his hand..and I laughed
"....chill just look at you staring at another woman...i can say.. I'm so proud of you... finally!...what took you so long?! Just move on already with that maria bro.. tons of fish in the sea.." I joked. As I forcefully put my arms around his shoulder almost choking him and dramatically  pointed the crowd.

he then pushed me away...gave her a last glance then took a shot of alcohol...this is just too amusing..... I've never seen him so affected..

"That.... that was...Maria" he pointed her with a glass of liqoir in his hand and then whispered the last part... he looked so uncomfortable in his seat.... my curiosity kicked in what? If that was her then why is he hiding?? I focused my eyes on him...

"Why you hiding then? go get her..! Dude hey!--" before I could even ask further.

"...maria and I...we broke up years ago...i just *sign* until now... i just can't get her of my mind...." he sigh. He took a deep breath and I can see his eyes swelling up and getting a bit watery. I kinda feel sorry for him...I can see how much he loves this Maria.

"... i don't know.... she's different from the other girls...I...I just know that I gotta see her again, for the last time before I move on..." . that's just messed up this is why I never took everything seriously it weakens you.. I laughed in my head.. what a joke!. I know I probably look stupid with a biggest smug look on my face but my bro never fails to amaze me..

Whats so special with her? Anyway?!

I took a good look at her.
*heartbeat* woah... what was that?!!
The way her body moves as she dance looks as if it was something you can only vision in your wildest dream....and her eyes... I blushed as our eye met....it was so seductive that even I...I got affected...me! Timothy Peter Jones?!
I quikly looked away... I saw her smirked... embarassed..what is happening to me?....what am I, 12??

I must say she is the hottest woman I've ever  seen my whole life. I couldn't look away....fuck how is this even possible?! I feel like she bruised my ego...My heart started to raise and suddenly I'm having a hard time breathing..
Then Jack decided to interrupt my thoughts.... I then try to focus my attention on him.

completely hysterical....
"she probably had forgotten me already..! I don't know?!..." he exhaled... and took one quick glance at her then he stood up and left.

I followed him out... took a last shot then grab my jacket.

"Dude the F*ck? Where do you think your going? " I asked frustrated

".... she is the only reason why I returned here
..*sigh* and I gotta know if shes fine...now that I've seen her...I can go back....."

"But... we just got here...cant we stay for a while... few days maybe??"

"...dude if you want you stay.... its ok...I just need to have a time to be alone I need to return home before I embarass myself further..." he softly whispered a tear fell of his eyes. "So are you coming?"

"........I want..to.. stay.." it was at this moment I knew that my life would be never be the same...

He just nod and left.

********************************************
I'm cringing.... I've never wrote a guy's perspective before... so yah...
I'm trying..though.....
please bare with me...

i don't know..hope yah enjoy.🖤