Chapter 5

~Liam's P.O.V~

When I got home the first thing my dad asked me was, "Where were you?" No "How was your day?" Or "Tell me about your day."

"Just dropping off Brooke." Sneering as I said her name.

He looked like he was going to say more but instead he walked away into his office. I hated my dad, I know that wasn't right, but I could never be the man he wanted me to be and I guess it was either that or nothing. Of course it wasn't always that way, but as I grew older I noticed the change in him.

I don't know what I picked up but I immediately threw it as hard as I could at the wall. It was a picture of my dad and I at the beach. I got the actual picture and then threw it in the fireplace. He had no place in my heart, not anymore at least.

Still my dad didn't even bother to come out and see what happened.

Suddenly my little sister, Megan, was in the room looking confused.

"What are you doing Li-Li?" She asked curiously.

"You don't need to worry about it." I said softy then I picked her up and took her to the living room. She was so innocent and I did not want her to get involved in the family drama.

Megan was four years old. She looked a lot like our mom but had our dad's eyes. At the moment her hair was in a high ponytail and she was wearing her school clothes.

Then our mom came out of her room and went up to us. "How was your first day of school? She asked.

"Good." I mumbled.

I could tell that mom wanted to say more but was thankful when she didn't. She understood how I felt, in ways, but she was to loyal to my dad to do anything more.

"I'll make dinner!" She stayed as she walked toward the kitchen.

I walked into my room and called Tristen and Mike to come over. I was in extreme need of guy time.

When they came over it was time for it was time for dinner. We all sat at the table and ate our pasta in silence.

Then after we excused ourselves Tristen, Mike, and I went up to my room.

"So what am I supposed to do about Brooke?" I asked out of the blue.

They thought for a second and the Tristen answered, "Well you could get close to her and her family then cheat on her, which could give her family a reason to cancel the wedding."

Mark and I looked at Tristen. Suddenly a huge grin formed on my face.

"That's some plan." I said evilly.

When they left a sat on my bed a thought about what Tristen said. Not a bad plan. I thought to myself.

No the only other question was when and where do we I start and how in the world am I supposed to gain Brooke's trust and perhaps her love...

————————————————————

What did y'all think!? Also how do you think Tristen's plan will end. Sorry it was so short! I plan on writing longer chapters in the future.
Please,
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

Love ya! ❤️