Chapter 12

~Liam's P.O.V~

As I walked away from Samantha's house confusion and guilt overwhelmed me.

Why in the world am I guilty? I wanted this didn't I?

When Mark stepped into the limo I could tell that he was heartbroken.

The next few weeks were an absolute nightmare. Everything seemed to just go quiet.

I know Brooke had every reason to be mad at me, but it still hurt.

Tristen obviously was still Tristen, he was the only one in our trio not heartbroken.

"Dude I have an idea!" Tristen said grinning slyly, "Break unto her house and talk to her."

I starred at him, "Uhhhh....I think that's illegal."

He shrugged but was still grinning, "So you'll do it?"

I finally agreed and we went to tell Mark. Mark was not very willing but he finally agreed.

"What time?" He asked grimly.

"2:30 am sound good to you?" I asked smirking (what I couldn't help it).

At 2:00 am the guys and I got in my car and we drove to Brooke's house. The house was silent and dark so we had to be very quiet.

We decided that only I would be "breaking in" so Mark and Tristen waited in the car.

To my luck she had a balcony so I had a platform and an actual door, good for me.

I walked up to the door and began knocking on it. Still silent.

Finally I checked to see if it was unlocked and to my luck it was. This is too easy. I thought to myself suspiciously.

I opened the door and found myself in an dark, neat room. The only problem was that I saw no one.

"Brooke...." I whispered softly.

Suddenly the lights turned on, blinding me and someone was on my back attacking me.

"Oof...sorry-ouch..." I mumbled.

I finally managed to get the person-Brooke-off my back and I placed her softly on her bed.

"What are you-

"I can explain!" I said quickly.

She glared at me but reluctantly nodded her head for me to continue.

"Well I came here to apologize-

But again, we were sadly interrupted. Someone had walked into the room.

"Hunter...." I heard Brooke say.

"What are you doing!?" He asks(Well yells) angrily.

I could see Brooke get uncomfortable and so did Hunter so he continued, "How is he!?"

"He is my husband-wait I mean fr-or uhhh......this is Liam Knight." She said turning red.

"Ohhh..." Hunter said not looking amused, "And why is he in you room?"

"I came to apologize." I started firmly.

"What did you do!? And why couldn't wait till the morning!?" He said becoming a little overprotective.

"None of your business!" Brooke said for me, "Could you please go back to sleep and forget that you ever saw him?"

"I'll go back to bed but I will have to tell mom and dad." He said walking out the room, "Oh ya, and no funny business from any of you two, okay?"

"What!? Never! He wouldn't-I wouldn't.....ugggg!" Brooke grumbled.

I chuckled and made my way to her window, "So do you forgive me?" He asked.

"I guess so..." She said smiling softly.

I went to her, hugged her, and then planted a kiss on her forehead, "Thanks." I said softly as I climbed down a small tree near her house.

"How did it go?" Tristen asked me as I stepped into the car.

"Very well." I answered, "Very well indeed."

"Okay," Mark said grinning, "Now we need to make a stop at Samantha's house."

——————————————————

Finally another update! Sorry it took so long I had writers block. Hope you enjoyed this chapter though.
Vote
Comment
Share

Stay with me y'all!!

                             LokidaughterM