Chapter 17

~Liam's P.O.V~

After I broke up with Charlotte, (which happened to be five minutes after I got to her house) I went to look for everyone else.

To my surprise when I got there everyone was glaring at me.

"Where have you been?" Hunter asked angrily.

"None of you business!" I snapped.

"It is too!" He shouted, "Especially if you are cheating on my little sister!"

Suddenly Megan and Destiny appeared.

"Why are you yelling?" Destiny asked curiously.

Hunter immediately stopped and smiled softly at them, "It's nothing, okay? Why don't you see if mom is having any luck finding Brooke okay?"

The two girls nodded and ran off.

"Why don't you leave me alone!?" I yelled (at Hunter of course) as I stormed off.

Hunter stayed silent and walked away. What I didn't know was that he was crying, crying because his sister deserved so much better.

I sat down on a bench and sighed. I have no idea whats come over me.

I looked of into the distance and saw a car. The only thing I noticed was that there were two people in it.

As they stopped I saw Brooke's mom and dad rush to where they were. Becoming curious I followed them.

When I got there the people were out of the car, talking to Brooke's parents. That's when I recognized them, at least one of them. It was Brooke and a guy I didn't recognize.

"Brooke!" I shouted, "Where have you been!?"

Everyone turned to look at me. I noticed that all their expressions were grim. Interesting.

"What's going on?" I asked, worried.

"I've decided that since I am old enough to make my own decisions that I'll be staying with Cole's family for a bit. It will, of course, only be temporary though." Brooke said looking at me intensely.

I looked at her parents for answers. They would never allow that, would they?

To my dismay the nodded. Agreeing with it completely (I think....they could just be nodding because I had heard her correctly).

"Brooke will also be finishing her school year at Byrn High school since they teach in a similar pattern." Her mom added.

"Wait, But isn't Byrn our school's rival?" I questioned quite shocked.

She nodded but said nothing more.

I wanted to stay with her, but instead I walked away. I didn't bother to tell anyone because I knew Brooke could handle it.

As I was walking I kept on wandering who Cole was. I mean when did she meet him? Was he someone special? Where was Brooke this whole time?

Ignoring my thoughts I kept on walking. Maybe if I kept on walking I would leave everything behind. Maybe I would finally be released of the binds the held me back. Maybe.....

——————————————————

Shorter chapter, but hopefully not a bad one! Please tell me what you think! What do y'all think Liam is feeling? What do you think is on his heart?
Vote
Comment
Share

Shorter chapter, but hopefully not a bad one! Please tell me what you think! What do y'all think Liam is feeling? What do you think is on his heart?VoteComment Share

❤️LokidaughterM