Chapter 15

~Liam's P.O.V~

It had been four days! Four whole days and no one had seen Brooke.

Everyone was looking for her, even the police, but she was nowhere to be found.

We were all very worried. None of us knew where She was or even if she was alive, but we kept looking.

Samantha was a wreak. She thought it was her fault for not staying with Brooke, but in the end we all blamed her parents (though her parents blamed me).

"Where do you think we should look next?" I asked Mark and Tristen.

"I honestly have no idea maybe we should scout the woods around town some more." Mark said tiredly.

"But first we should rest." Tristen added knowing that we were all exhausted.

We all agreed and headed to my house.

After about an hour or so we got up to continue our search.

"Mark you go pick up Samantha and Tristen and I will go straight there." I said heading towards my car.

As we were searching the woods we also looked for signs of struggle. We saw nothing.

I honestly felt like we should just give up hope, but I knew it was wrong so I didn't.

Suddenly Savannah is there. She is standing in front of me with her hands on her hips.

"Liam, what are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm looking for Brooke right now, so leave." I groaned.

"Well then stop. There are already enough people looking for her. Plus, she might as well stay lost, she has done enough in this world." She snapped.

I looked at her like she was crazy. I know she doesn't like Brooke, but this was getting a little out of hand.

"I know you think I'm crazy." She said with an innocent expression on her face, "But I'm trying to protect you."

I knew I probably should have ignored her, but I couldn't. I closed my eyes and breathed, "Savannah....I know you want what's best for me,(Ya right) but....I can't just stop looking for Brooke."

"Yes you can!" Savannah shouted, "Just walk away now and you can forget you ever saw her."

"It's not that easy!" I shouted back now extremely annoyed.

"But it could be." She said with a sly smile.

I pushed away in disgust, "Savannah, let's make this really clear, I. Am. Not. Interested. In. You. You got it?" I said ruffly.

Immediately she stepped back in shock.

"Are you going to go now?" I said impatiently.

"Just so you know, I never liked you anyway!" She said, annoyance evident in her voice.

Fake tears streamed down her face and she stormed off. After she was gone, I shook my head to clear my thoughts and continued to contact a few people.

And so life went on. The longer Brooke was gone, the more crazed I got. I felt like a part of me was gone.

"We'll find her don't worry." Brooke's mom said coming up from behind me.

"I hope so." I said slowly. I really hope so.

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

LokidaughterM 💃🏻😇