Chapter 13

~Brooke's P.O.V~

On Monday everything went back to normal(well Samantha was still angry at Liam, but at least she and Mark were okay).

During lunch Liam sat next to me and an idea popped into my head.

"Liam." I said as seriously as possible, "I know I told you that I forgave you but to prove yourself you must do exactly what I say for two months."

Liam's looked at me strangely but agreed.

Samantha then turned to me and grinned, we were going to have fun.

"Let's meet up at Sugar Rush." I told them as the bell rand indicating the end of school.

"Sure." Liam said and everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

When we were there we ordered our ice cream and talked about life in general.

"Liam." I said suddenly, "Throw away my trash."

He grimaced but did it reluctantly. We all started laughing and he huffed, though he was at the verge of laughter.

After about 30 minutes we decided to go home and actually do our homework, shocker.

When I made it home my mom and dad were waiting for me.

"So honey, I heard Liam was caught in your room last night." She said suspiciously yet surprisingly bright.

"He came to apologize." I mumbled agitated at Hunter for telling her.

"What did he do and why couldn't it wait?" She asked narrowing her eyes.

"It doesn't matter." I snapped.

"Young lady, you will not talk to your mother that way!" My dad yelled.

"Go to your room!" My mom added scowling.

I did and when I got there I slammed the door shut. Uggg...they don't control my life. So why do they act like it!?

I did my homework and then snuck out the window. I will not having them tell me what to do all the time. I have every right to have my fiancé in my room, after all it was their idea that we get married.

I don't know where I was going but I was going there very quickly. I made it down town and then decided to slow down.

I walked around the town for a little bit and then realized I didn't have my phone with me. I looked around to see if I recognized any of my surroundings but I did not.

Where am I? I thought to myself freaking out a little bit.

Me being me I walked into a dark ally.

Suddenly I head a voice that I did not recognize, "Now what is a pretty thing like you doing out here?" It said darkly.

——————————————————

Dun dun duuuun......
What do y'all think, two chapters in one day, yay!! I hope y'all liked this chapter!
Who do you think was that guy in the ally? What will he do?
Vote
Comment
Share

                         LokidaughterM