Chapter 1.

I'm sitting on my bed reading my favorite book (f/b).

After a while I started to get tired, so I put the book down.

I then turned towards my curtains and looked through my window.

"Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed when I saw a boy that looked about 13 years old he had blonde hair and he was laying unconscious in my yard.

I then opened the window and took out my screen so I didn't wake my sibling/siblings and my mom by going through the front door.

I ran over to the boy and picked him up, he was really heavy and I almost dropped him, but I managed to bring him over to my now opened window.

Once I got back over to my window I lifted the boy up and carefully set him on my bed I then pulled myself up through my window and into my bedroom.

I then put my screen back on my window, slid the window closed and locked the window.

I got off my bed and positioned the boy on his back, I layed his head on one of my pillows and covered his body with a blanket.

I then pulled out my first aid kit from my bedside table and started cleaning the cuts on his skin.

I also put band aids on the still bleeding wounds.

I then opened my bedroom door and walked into my parents room. My dad was at work so my mom was the only one in the bedroom.

"Mom."

"Is everything ok?" She asked seeing the worry in my eyes.

"Uh.....yeah everything's fine, for now, but I have to show you something." I said.

"Ok." My mom said following me back to my room.

"Who's that?" My mom asked as soon as she saw the boy laying on my bed.

"I-I'm not sure, I found him outside on the grass he was unconscious and had cuts on his face, knee and hands." I told her.

"(y/n) don't lie to me!" My mom said not believing me.

"Mom I'm not lying you have to trust me I'm telling the truth." I said.

She must have seen the serious look in my eyes cause she then said.

"Ok, but where is he gonna stay until he wakes up?"

"He will stay here." I said gesturing to where the boy layed.

"Then where will you sleep?" She said crossing her arms across her chest.

"I'll just sleep on my floor." I answered.

"(y/n) we should at least move him to the couch." My mom said.

"Mom no what if he has internal injuries I don't want to move him anymore than we have to, I don't want to hurt him." I said thinking about what could happen, I wasn't a nurse or a surgeon or anything, but I had seen a couple of movies or TV show about being a surgeon/nurse/doctor, so I had a little bit of "experience", if you can call that experience.

"Fine, he can stay here." My mom said giving in.

"But you have to sleep on the couch." My mom said.

"Mom I can sleep in here, I want to be here when he wakes up so I can ask him some questions and get him something to eat and drink." I said as I looked over at the boy. I was really worried about him.

"Fine, but come get me when he wakes up." She said.

"Ok I will." I replied.