Chapter 6.

Bakugou's POV

Friday.

I woke to my alarm clock beeping loudly I rolled over tapping the snooze button on my clock.

Once I rolled back over I noticed that (y/n) was snuggled up next to me her hand was locked with mine.

"How did you sleep?" She asked looking up at me.

"Good, how did you sleep?" I replied.

"Good, how are you feeling?" She questioned.

"I'm feeling good." I replied as she got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. She opened a drawer and walked back out of the bathroom holding a thermometer.

"Here, put this under your tongue."
(Y/n) said handing me the thermometer I did as she said and after a moment it beeped she then reached over and carefully grabbed the thermometer out of my mouth.

"How about you stay home today." She said looking at me.

"Ok." I replied not wanting to argue with her.

(Y/n) POV

"How about you stay home today." I said looking up from the thermometer in my hands.

"Ok." Bakugou replied.

I then got up and washed off the thermometer, then I went to my room and got dressed, I then grabbed a (favorite Muffin) and sat down on one of the chairs at the counter to eat, a minute later after I had almost eaten the whole muffin, Bakugou walked into the kitchen, I finished the muffin then got up and grabbed another muffin to give to Bakugou

"Here." I said while handing Bakugou the muffin

"I'll be back at about 3, get some rest and don't forget to drink some water." I said as I walked out the door.

After school as I was walking home I couldn't help but think about what had happened last night, I had been thinking about it all day.

I soon got to our apartment and fished my key card out of my pocket, then I opened the door and walked in, soon after I walked in Bakugou walked out of his room shirtless.

"H-hey." I said blushing

"Hey." He said putting on a shirt that was in his hands.

"How was school?" He asked.

"Good, but I got a stomach ache during last period and it still hasn't gone away." I replied I then set my stuff down on the counter.

I then went through my bedroom to my bathroom and turned on the shower and once the water got warm I stepped in.

A couple minutes later I heard my bedroom door open then my bathroom door, and I figured Bakugou was bringing me a towel, but then the curtain opened and I instinctively covered myself with my hands

"W-w-what are y-you doing?" I stuttered.

He didn't respond instead he stepped into the shower and pinned my arms against the wall behind me.

My stomach ache got worse from the sudden hard movement.

Bakugou then kissed me passionately and I kissed back his hips were grinding into mine and my stomach was increasingly getting worse.

Bakugou started kissing down my neck.

"B-bakugou." I started to cry silently my stomach was hurting and I felt like I was going to barf.

I then pushed Bakugou back, leaned over and barfed all over the floor of the tub.

"Oh my gosh!" Bakugou exclaimed.

He then carefully lead me out of the bathtub to the toilet and opened the lid for me, he then turned and cleaned the vomit out of the shower while I threw up in the toilet.

After he was done cleaning the shower he turned off the water and grabbed two towels and put one of then over my back and the other he wrapped around his waist, he then knelt down to my right and put my hair up for me so it was out of my way. After I felt like I wouldn't barf anymore I put my head against his chest and closed my eyes.

After a few moments he slowly stood up carefully pulling me up with him. I used some mouthwash, then Bakugou grabbed his shirt that was lying on the floor and my underwear and gave them to me to put on, as I put on the clothes he put on his underwear.

We then walked out of the bathroom and I carefully laid down on the bed, Bakugou walked around the bed and slowly crawled towards me.

He laid down behind me and carefully put his arm right below my rib cage, I then moved my arm over his and interlocked his hand in mine.

I felt comforted by his presence and my stomach now felt better.

I then closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.