Chapter 7.

(Y/n) POV

I woke up to the smell of food coming from the kitchen, I sat up and slid off the bed, then I walked to the kitchen, Bakugou was standing there without a shirt cooking scrambled eggs.

I came up behind him and wrapped my arms around him I slid my fingers up and down his toned abs, and I could feel him melt into my hug.

Bakugou finished making scrambled eggs then he turned and hugged me.

"Good morning." He said

"Good morning, how did you sleep?" I asked

"Good, how did you sleep?" He replied

"Good." I said then I took a plate from a cabinet and put scrambled eggs, bacon and toast on the plate. I took the plate over to the couch along with a fork and started eating, and Bakugou soon joined me.

"A-are you feeling better?" Bakugou asked a little awkwardly.

"Yeah I am." I replied smiling.

Bakugou turned his head away and I could have sworn I saw a blush cross his face.

About 5 minutes pass and neither of us had said anything the silence was growing uncomfortably awkward. I stood and walked to the kitchen to put my plate in the sink. I turned and was startled when I saw Bakugou standing right in front of me.

"Sorry." He said looking down, I couldn't stand it anymore I grabbed his chin and tilted it towards my face.

"Huh." He exclaimed I then kissed his lips, we both pulled back and i looked at the floor.

"(Y-y/n) will you g-go out with me?" Bakugou asked I looked up at him.

"Yeah." I replied.

A/C Sorry I took so long to update my summer has been kinda busy (I've also been watching a lot of anime) but I'll try to update sooner also sorry this was so short.