Chapter 8.

A/C ok before you start this chapter I just wanted to say that the pic for this chapter is one that I drew on my phone (thats why it kinda sucks) but I'm kinda proud of how it turned out.... ok author chan out.

(Y/n) POV

Monday

"Hi Deku." I said happily as I walked into class 1-a

"Hi (y/n)." Deku replied.

"How was your weekend (y/n)?" Todoroki asked as I sat down.

"It was good." I said

"Hey (y/n) can you help me with this question on last night's homework?" Uraraka asked as she walked over to my desk

"Sure." I said happy to help.

Bakugo POV

I watched as (y/n) walked into class 1a, and as her friends greeted her, she was so nice to everyone that soon everyone in class 1a would greet her and we sat with about half the class at lunch, although during lunch she wouldn't talk a lot she mostly listened to everyone else's conversations.

The next day.

Tuesday.

(Y/n) POV

I was walking to school alone today Bakugo had gone to school earlier and let me sleep in more. On my walk to school I passed a sketchy looking alley way which I pass everyday so I'm pretty much used to it, but right after I passed it everything went black.

My eyes flickered open and all I saw was a very dark room the only source of light were a couple lit candles in front of me and a lit fireplace in the far corner.

My head was throbbing, my hands were chained to the ceiling and my feet were chained to the floor so I couldn't move.

"Your awake." A mysterious voice said from the shadows.

"Who's there, where am i" I asked my voice shaking.

"That's nothing you need to know." The villain said calmly.

He walked closer until he was just outside the glow of the candles.

"How long have I been knocked out for?" I asked.

"Just a day." He said walking closer, at this point I was shaking violently I knew that by now Bakugo would have called the league of heroes and told them that I was missing, but would they get here before he killed me?

The man then walked over to a fire in the corner of the room. I watched as he grabbed a rusted metal poker that was bent at the top to make a 1 to 2 in line. The villian then put the top of the poker in the fire and we both watched as the rusted metal turned into a glowing orange color.

The villain then walked towards me with the poker in his hand. I struggled against the chains knowing what he was about to do.

The man then lifted my shirt with his free hand and put the glowing hot poker against my flesh. The poker made a sizzling sound as it made contact with my flesh as it sent excruciating pain through my stomach, I let out a loud trembling scream.

He then took the it away from my skin and I slumped forward relieved.

He did it multiple more times until I had at least 6 painful burns across my stomach, after he did that he reached into his pocket and took out a silver knife and cut 2 lines in my stomach.

I tried to back away but it was no use, just then All Might and Aizawa burst through the door, the villian turned and tried to run but Aizawa caught him  while All might unchained me.

"Thank you." I said as I hugged All Might.

"Your welcome, now let's get you back home." He replied

"Do you want me to walk you inside?" All might asked as we arrived at my apartment.

"No, it's ok, thank you though." I said

I walked inside and the apartment and walked over to the elevator I pressed the up button and after a couple seconds the elevator doors opened, i walked inside and pressed the button the read 4, then the elevator doors closed and the elevator started going up.

Finally the elevator doors open and I rushed out of the elevator to room 415, I knocked on the door and I could hear Bakugo and he quickly scrambled to the door.

The door then opened and Bakugo pulled me into a tight embrace.

"I'm so happy your home." He said tears in his eyes.

"Me too." I replied

"What happened to you?" Bakugo asked as we walked inside and sat down on the couch.

I explained the story to him and after I was finished he asked

"Can I see the scars?"

"Uh...sure." I said, then i lifted my shirt so he could see, I had bandages on my cuts and my burns were red and blistered.

He reached his hand out then paused and looked up at me.

"Its ok." I said.

He then gently touched the burns and I winced at the sudden pain.

"I'm sorry." He said pulling his hand back.

"Its ok." I reassured him.

"Why would that psycho do this to you?" Bakugo asked anger flaming in his eyes.

"I dont know." I said pulling my shirt back down. My stomach then growled in hunger.

"Oh you must be starving." He said standing "what do you want to eat?"

"Anything is fine." I replied.

"Ok." He said. Bakugo then walked over to the kitchen and he opened a cabinet, he pulled out a box of macaroni and cheese, I watched as he made the mac and cheese.

After the food was done cooking Bakugou grabbed two bowls and filled them with mac and cheese, he then brought one over to me, and I ate it quickly then went over to get seconds then thirds.

Finally my stomach was satisfied so I took my bowl over to the sink, washed it off then put it into the dish washer.

After that I walked back over to where bakugou was sitting and layed my head on his lap. He took his hand and instinctivly put it on my stomach I flinched which made him draw his hand away saying

"I'm sorry."

"Its ok." I said then I grabbed his hand and carefully set it on my stomach, at first it hurt but then the pain subsided, I closed my eyes i hadn't noticed how tired I am I thought as I drifted off to sleep.