Chapter 2.

Once my mom left the room I grabbed an extra blanket and pillow from my bed and set them on the floor.

I then grabbed a dark blue chair and pulled it over to the side of the bed.

After about 5 to 10 minutes the boy started to wake up. Once he opened his eyes he said

"Where am I?"

"Its ok your in my bedroom." I said standing up.

"Who are you?" He asked

"I'm (y/n), what's your name?" I said hoping he doesn't have any brain damage.

"I'm Katsuki Bakugou, you can call me Bakugou." He said.

"How old are you?" I asked

"12 I'll be 13 in September, how old are you?"

"I'm 12 as well and I'll be 13 in (your birthday month.)" I said

"Bakugou, are you nauseous, does anything hurt?" I asked

"No I'm not nauseous, but my head hurts." Bakugou said.

"Ok I'll go get you something for your headache, are you hungry or thirsty, we have waffles and whipped cream and we also have cereal." I offered.

"Um....I'll take a couple waffles and some water." He said.

"Ok." I then got up and left.

I told my mom he was awake then I went to the kitchen and put two waffles in the toaster oven, I then grabbed a glass and put some ice cubes and water in the glass and grabbed something to give Bakugou to help his headache.

Once the waffles were done I took them out of the toaster oven, put them on a plate and swirled whipped cream on both of the waffles.

I then walked back into my bedroom.

"Here." I said as I gave him something for his headache, water and the two waffles.

"Thank you." He said sitting up.

"So what happened to you?" I asked.

"Well, my parents know some other parents here that have a kid and they wanted me to get out of the house and socialize, so they drove me here, the kids parents had to leave for a business trip soon after I got to their house, but the kid isn't very nice and he invited his bully friends and they chased me down the street, my vision started to become blurry when I got here, I fell and then passed out."

"Oh, wow." I said suprised.

"Who has the other half." He asked.

"What?"

"Who has the other half?" He asked again pointing to my best friend necklace.

"Oh my friend (y/f) has the other one." I said.

"Do you live around here?" I asked.

"No I live in (city name close to yours.) But I have been wanting to go to the middle school here." Bakugou said as he finished his waffles.

"Really, well the school here is really cool, and if you go I'll be there." I said imagining him going to the middle school I go to.

"Yeah." He said looking cheerful.

We talked till midnight, I had started to get tired and looked over at my clock.

"We should probably go to sleep if my mom finds out that we are up she will be so mad." I said truthfully.

"Ok." He said understanding.

I then sat down on the floor were I had set down a blanket and pillow.

"Good night." He said.

"Good night." I replied.