Chapter 57 - Tell Me You Love Me

Your P.O.V

The next day was similar, I had to stay on our bed with the handcuffs on and do whatever he wanted me to do. Well, it was supposed to be fun for me, Light put my favourite movies on again and read me some stories, but nothing could cheer me up. He let me go to the bathroom so I could relieve myself and brush my teeth, but I still looked sad when I came back out. Light sighed a little but kissed my lips softly before removing the handcuffs and chaining me to the bed instead, it was in case I decided to run while he was at work. Light left me some food and drinks on the bedside table for when it's lunch time, but I didn't think I wanted to eat, I didn't want to do anything anymore. I hunched my knees up to my chest and shook a little, I'm scared.

After Light got dressed for work he said,"I think we should dress you appropriately too." I was expecting him to pick out an outfit from the wardrobe but instead he looked through the drawers and found the dog-looking collar he bought me for Christmas, the one with his name engraved on it. I felt humiliated as he made me wear it but Light looked very pleased and happy, a bright smile took over his face. I haven't worn it at all up until now. I used my free hand to hold my knees, still shaking.

Light could see me shaking so he stroked my hair lovingly before pressing another kiss to my lips. "Are you cold (Y/N)?"he asked. I stared down at nothing and didn't answer. He gently pulled the blanket up over my lap then pushed my head down to the pillow so he could tuck me in, but I was still shaking. He tutted a little but smiled as he continued stroking my hair. "Now, you just rest and wait for me to come home, my precious baby. I think your body needs a break,"he said. He smirked a little at the end of his sentence then turned to leave the room.

                             *  *  *
When Light came back in the evening he was in a mood so I held myself, feeling afraid. He'd sigh heavily every now and then, he was annoyed with something, must have happened at work. He released the chain from the bed to cuff my hands back together so I could go to the bathroom if I needed to. He did some writing in his notebook for about an hour while I did nothing, he still won't let me use my own phone, I haven't used it in weeks now. It seems like he has confiscated it permanently.

I heard him sigh heavily again before he dropped his pen and slammed his notebook shut, I flinched from that. He ran his hand through his own hair, looking very tense and I watched him fearfully. It was like he knew I was staring, because he suddenly turned to look at me quick, a smirk forming on his perfect lips. "Maybe you can help with my stress,"he whispered, his eyes fixed on me. He smiled as he crawled onto the bed with me.

It was pretty late at night now, but Light didn't let me sleep. I was lying down on the bed, my hands still cuffed together and the collar still round my neck. Light leaned on his side next to me, staring into my eyes and playing with my hair. "Tell me you love me,"Light said. I looked down sadly and mumbled,"I love you." He didn't seem pleased. Light held my chin and turned me to face him. "Look at me when I'm speaking to you and say it like you mean it,"he ordered impatiently. I swallowed while staring into his now scary brown eyes, fearing they'd go red at any second. "I love you,"I repeated clearly this time. He smiled a little. "Say it again,"he commanded.
"I love you."
"Again."
I breathed out a shaky, sad sigh, I feel pathetic. Light snapped his fingers because I didn't answer. "Do as you're told,"Light warned me. "I love you,"I said quickly.

There was a different gleam in his eye then, it looked like he was enjoying this immense control. "Again,"he commanded. I felt my lip start to tremble. "Again,"he said louder, making me flinch. "Please stop it Light,"I whispered, wiping a tear away. Without expecting it, his hand collided with my cheek harshly, I stopped sobbing when he slapped me. A small laugh escaped his lips then, his eyes going red and wide with joy, his mood completely taking a 180. "That was fun,"he whispered to himself. He slapped me again for no reason this time, simply because he wanted to. When he slapped me hard a third time I started crying. "P-Please stop,"I begged. He continued to hit me, his smile getting bigger with each slap to my face. When my cheeks turned numb and red all I felt were the tears streaming down my face. "Please!!"I cried loudly. Light stopped then to observe my face.

I held my hands up in front of my face to protect myself but I was still shaking all over and crying endlessly. Light still had a wide smile on his face but he decided I had enough. Light straddled me, placing his hands beside my head. "Go to sleep now, that's an order,"he said sternly. I had difficulty trying to slide under the covers while my hands were still cuffed and Light still towering over me. When I was settled down he grinned at me before wiping away a tear with his thumb. He stuck his thumb in his mouth while taking in my expression, my eyes were wide with fear. "You taste fucking good,"he whispered, his eyes intimidatingly lustful. I shrank back a little from his tone, still trembling beneath his stares and hurting from the smacks.

He slowly made his way under the covers while eyeing me the whole time, he quickly and forcefully pulled me into a cuddle - but that's the last thing I want him to do right now. "Shut your eyes,"he commanded. I quickly closed my eyes tight to not anger him, but I was still trying to stop crying. Light leaned down towards my ear. "Why are you still crying?"he whispered, his warm breath tickling me. He began stroking my hair to calm me down. "I know, how about I sing you to sleep like I used to?" Light began singing the same lullaby softly into my ear but it did the exact opposite effect from last time, I was completely terrified now. "Stop,"I whispered. Light held me tighter so I wouldn't move away. "Stop,"I cried louder. Light started singing louder and directly into my ear so he could be heard. My eyes widened and eventually I started screaming.

Light stopped singing as I grasped the back of my head and started breathing heavily. "I think I've finally cracked you,"Light chuckled into my ear. I shivered further from his words as he chuckled some more and stroked my hair. "You need your rest now my love, I know you won't disobey me again, so sleep for me princess." Light gently closed my eyelids before burying his face into my neck, squeezing me tight all night while my whole body shook, I cried myself to sleep like I always do now.